National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Delhi has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist through recruitment notification – National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Delhi Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed 10+2 Pass recognized board can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(MHA)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist on or before 25/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Delhi|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d &M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI BUILDING, PUSA CAMPUS, NEW DELHI – 110012|
Detail of National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Delhi Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist Recruitment:
- Name of the Position: Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist
- No. of Positions:03
- Essential qualification: Ph.D. Degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology with 1st division or equivalent overall grade point average & M.Sc. in Plant Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 1st division or equivalent overall grade point average and NET qualified (DBT/CSIR/UGC/ICAR/ICMR)
- Desirable:4-5 years research experience (including Ph.D.) in Plant tissue culture, plant molecular biology techniques and genetic transformation. At least 2 published research papers in IF journals & Hands on experience in handling plant tissue culture, genetic transformation and plant molecular biology techniques.
- Terms and Conditions:
- Age Limit: 35 years maximum for SRF. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
- The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and are initially offered for one year.
- Only selected candidates will be called for the interview.
- The candidates must bring four copies of biodata (strictly in the format attached) along with original certificates and self-attested photocopies of each of the documents/ certificates and one recent passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA would be given for appearing in the interview.
- Persons already in employment need to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The decision of the Project Director of this Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR at the end of the contract period.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
- Application may be sent on following address before April 25, 2015.
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Delhi- Senior Research Fellow& Contract Scientist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow & Contract Scientist Vacancy in All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(MHA):
Applications are invited for filling up the Contract Scientist (one) and SRF (two) posts under the DBT project, ‘Referral Lab for NCS-TCP project on Genetic Fidelity Testing’ at NRCPB New Delhi. Eligible candidates may send their detailed bio data to Dr. Amolkumar U. Solanke, Scientist (E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) NRC on Plant Biotechnology, Room No. 31, LBS building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012. Last date for sending application is 25 th April 2015. Interview call letters will be sent on the address of selected candidates after screening of the application. The details of positions can be downloaded from the website (www.nrcpb.org).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/04/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017