National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc,Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 1/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB)
Vacancy Name : Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 02 post
Salary : Rs.36,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 1/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON PLANT BIOTECHNOLOGY Lal Bahadur Shashtri Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Detail of National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project : Improvement of pigeon pea for plant type, pod borer resistance and moisture stress tolerance – Indo Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology (ISCB) PI: Dr. Rohini Sreevathsa.
- Research Assistant : Ph.D in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics Life Sciences (or) M.Sc Biotechnology / Bioinformatics with three years research experience in relevant field with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average Desirable: Additional qualification in bioinformatics and Research experience in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics especially on transcriptome analysis. Should be well-versed with bioinformatics tools and willing to learn new tools.Rs.36000/‐+ 30% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow : M.Sc in Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with NET (or) 10+12+4 year B.Tech with NET (or) PG in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics from any recognized professional University. Desirable: Research experience in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics analysis especially on transcriptome analysis.Rs.25000/‐+ 30% HRA*
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) – Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 1/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Research assistant/Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB):
Age Limit: 35 years max. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules). The post is purely temporary in nature and is co-terminus with the project. The interview will be held on 1 st October, 2015 at 10 am at NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, and New Delhi-110012. The candidates must bring four copies of biodata, original certificates, attested photocopies of each of the certificates and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph. No TA/DA would be given for the appearance in interview. Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 1/10/2015
NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON PLANT BIOTECHNOLOGY Lal Bahadur Shashtri Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016