National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/3/20015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||25/3/20015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Lal Bahadur Shastri Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012|
Detail of National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
At National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Lal Bahadur Shastri Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012 at 10:30 AM for filling two Senior Research Fellow positions as mentioned below. The positions are temporary and are initially offered for a period of one year. Desirous candidates should report for interview latest by 10:30 AM with the application in the prescribed format and copies and originals of certificates and documents and thesis/dissertation. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
|Post||Name of the Project||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior research Fellow =2||ICAR-Network Project on Transgenics in Crops (ICARNPTC) Development of transgenic wheat for terminal heat stress tolerance and grain quality||
M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Allied Sciences/Agriculture and Forestry sciences
Desirable Experience in basic molecular biology techniques and tissue culture
|Rs 16000/- +30% HRA & Rs. 18000/-+30% HRA from 3rd year onward||35 years max as on 1st April 2015. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).|
Selection Procedure for National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/3/20015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB):
- Age Limit: 35 years max as on 1st April 2015. (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
- The positions are purely temporary, on a contractual basis and are initially offered for one year.
- The period and duration of the scheme is tentative and the same may change.
- The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR at the end of the contract period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview
- Persons already in employment should bring “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- The candidates who wish to attend the walk-in interview are requested to bring with them five copies of the CV as per the format given below.
- The candidates should bring the original documents such as degree certificates, marks sheets, publications, thesis, experience certificate etc. for verification and one set of copy of all certificates.
- The decision of the Project Director of this Institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/3/20015
National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology Lal Bahadur Shastri Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi -110012
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016