National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant with B.Sc educational background
Company name : National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB)
Posts : Technical Assistant
Qualification : B.Sc
Salary : Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- per month
No of Post : 03
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 27.09.2014
Details of Post :
- No of post : 03
- Salary : Rs.5,200-Rs.20,200/- per month
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or any other brance of science relevant to agriculture including Botany, Life sciences,Biochemistry and Chemistry from a recognized university with atleast 60% marks.
- Desirable : At least two years experience in general laboratory techniques in the areas of cytology, microscopy and genomics
How to apply:
- All posts are temporary but likely to continue and transferable to anywhere in India. Numbers of posts indicated above are tentative which may increase or decrease.
- Maximum age limit for the post of T-3 Grade (Cat. II), 18 to 30 years. Upper age limit relaxation upto 5 years for SC candidate, 3 years for OBC candidate is admissible as per ICAR rules. No age limit for ICAR Employees.
- The age relaxation in the upper age limit for RAs/SRFs only who worked continuously in different projects of NRCPB/ICAR institutes will be to the extent of their spell they were actually engaged as RAs/SRFs in different projects of NRCPB/ICAR institutes subject to a maximum of 16 years 3 months. Inordinate spell of above 6 months will be treated as break in continuous engagement and age relaxation will not be available. This age relaxation is available in respect of T-3 posts only. This dispensation is only for relaxing the maximum age limit and does not imply any other relaxation whatsoever regarding essential qualifications / experience etc.
- Crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates for each post will be as on 01-07-2014.
- Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 250/- ( SC /ST/ Women and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted) drawn in favour of Project Director, NRCPB payable at New Delhi. No other means of payment i.e. IPO / money orders will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected. The date of bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement in the Employment News and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back side of the Bank Draft. The application form or any other information can be accessed on NRCPB website www.nrcpb.org.in.
- No TA will be paid for appearing in written test examination. However, unemployed SC/ST candidates who will be called for interview will only be paid IInd Class Train / Bus fare by the shortest route.
- Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated with category on the envelope alongwith sender’s name and address. Applications should be addressed to the Senior Administrative Officer, Room No. 332, NRCPB, LBS Building Pusa, New Delhi-110 012.
- Closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of Advt. (in Employment News)in case of candidates residing in and posting there application from Lahaul & Spiti Distt & Pangi, sub division Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindeivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Sikkim, last date will be 45 days from the date of publication of Advt.
- Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained at all.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRCPB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017