National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Young Professional-II, Research Associate with M.Sc, Ph.D educational background on October 14, 2014
Company name :National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB)
Posts : Young Professional-II, Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc, Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 24000-25000/- p.m
No of Openings : 05
Location : Delhi
Walk in Date: 14.10.2014
Details of Post :
Young Professional-II, Research Associate:
- No of post : 04
- Qualification : First Class Master’s degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Plant Physiology, Plant Virology or Life Sciences.
- Desirable : Two years research experience in Plant Molecular Biology techniques
- Salary : Rs. 25,000 per month (Consolidated)
- DBT funded Project: Development of haploid-inducer lines of Brassica juncea through genetic engineering of centromere histone protein (PI : Dr.SR Bhat)
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : First class Master,s degree Plus Ph. D. in Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, plant Science, Botany, Genetics, or Life Sciences, with research experience in gene cloning, construction of plant transformation vectors, molecular analysis of transgenics
- Desirable : Cytological and histological study of plant samples, confocal microscopy
Term and Conditions:
- Age Limit: 35 year max. (5 year relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and woman candidates as per ICAR rules).
- The post is purely temporary and initially offered for one year.
- The candidates must bring four copies of biodata (strictly in the format attached) along with recent passport size photograph, original certificates and self-attested photocopies of each of the documents/certificates.
- No TA/DA would be given for appearing in the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- The decision of the project Director of this institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- In cases of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
The interview will be held on 14th October 2014 at 10 AM at NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, and New Delhi-110012. Desirous candidates should report for interview at 10 AM at NRC on Plant Biotechnology
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 14.10.2014
Venue : NRCPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, and New Delhi-110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRCPB||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016