National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Law Officer, Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed LLB, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Research Development Corporation (NRDC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Law Officer, Consultant Job on or before 29/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
Vacancy Name : Law Officer, Consultant
Educational Qualification : LLB, PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extn., New Delhi – 110 048
Detail of National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) Law Officer, Consultant Recruitment:
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC), 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre, Kailash Colony Extn., New Delhi – 110 048 is the only Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Scientific & Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. NRDC promotes Intellectual Property Rights, Technology Transfer, Know-how from R&D institutions to industry and so far transferred about 2500 technologies to 4800 startups/entrepreneurs/Corporates. NRDC requires to fil-up one post of Law Officer, purely on contractual basis, initially for a period of one year from the eligible candidates. The details are as under:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Law Officer/ Consultant (One)||1||Essential: BL/LL.B. from a recognised University Desirable: PG Dip in IPR or Industrial & Labour Laws. Experience: Minimum 2 yrs experience in dealing with legal cases/ as practicing advocate in Court of Law. Proficiency in drafting legal documents and well versed in various Corporate Laws viz. Mercantile Law, Arbitration Law, and Patents Law etc.||Rs.45,000/-p.m. (Fixed)||Below 35 years*|
Send your application in the prescribed format alongwith attested copies of educational certificates/degrees/testimonials/wprk experience by post or email at [email protected] or [email protected] before closing date.. Apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement
Selection Procedure for National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) – Law Officer, Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Law Officer, Consultant Vacancy in National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) :
- The engagement will be purely temporary on contract. However, it may be extended on the basis of satisfactory performance at 10% enhanced remuneration every year.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The Corporation reserves the right to renew or extend further engagement at its discretion on the basis of performance and need.
- The persons engaged on contractual basis shall have to execute Secrecy agreement with the Corporation.
- Age relaxation will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules / guidelines.
- Retired persons from Govt./PSUs having sound health, required experience and zeal to work, if interested, may also apply. There is no age limit for them.
- The incumbent engaged on contract will not have any claim, implicit or explicit, for consideration against any regular post in the Corporation.
- Contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month notice by either side.
- The Corporation reserves right to amend/alter/change/modify any or all of the conditions if necessary or cancel the advertisement/recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Application format is given at Annexure-I
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/7/2015