National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Assam) invites online application for the recruitment of District Programme Coordinator & More Vacancies with MBBS/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/MBA/MD holders
Company name : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Assam)
Posts : District Programme Coordinator & More Vacancies
Qualification : MBBS/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma/MBA/MD
Salary : Rs.25,000-50,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 27
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
Details of Post :
District Programme Coordinator & More Vacancies
Online applications are invited from the candidates desire to work in mission mode for engagement on Contractual Basis for the following posts under National Health Mission (NHM), Assam. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: www.nrhmassam.in. Short listed candidates will be called for interview for which no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
Name of the post: District Programme Officer, NCD
- No. of Post: 13 nos. (one in each district – Barpeta, Dhubri, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Morigaon, Nagaon, Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Lakhimpur, Sivasagar, Sonitpur)
- Eligibility and Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) / Assam Medical Council (AMC).
- Desirable : Diploma/ Masters in Public Health or MD/DNB in preventive & Social Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Community Health Administration/ MBA (Health Care Administration)
- Experience: At least 3 years experience in health Management/ Public Health Programme/ Health Services after obtaining Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma.
- Desirable: Experience in Non Communicable Disease Control Program/ Projects.
- Age: 50 years/ 62 years for retired person
- Remuneration: Rs. 35, 000/- per month.
Name of the Post: State Programme Coordinator, NCD
- Number of Post: 1 no. (at State HQ, NHM, Assam)
- Eligibility & Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Medical Council of India (MCI) / Assam Medical Council (AMC).
- Desirable : Diploma / Masters in Public Health / Community Health Administration.
- Experience : At least 1 year experience of working in Health Services/ Public Health Programme in Non Communicable Disease. Working knowledge of operating computers and internet usage.
- Age: 35 years/ 62 years for retired person
- Remuneration : Rs. 37, 500/- per month.
Name of the Post: District Programme Coordinator, NCD
- No. of Post: 11 nos. (one in each district – Barpeta, Dhubri, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Kamrup, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Morigaon, Nagaon, Sivasagar, Sonitpur)
- Eligibility and Qualification: MBA, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management/Rural Management/Social Work/Rural Development with a minimum of 3 (three) years of post qualification work experience in the field of community health/medical health/community development programmes or related field.
- Age: 35 years
- Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Name of the Post: Specialist (Cardiology/General Medicine), NCD
- Number of Post: 2 nos.
- Place of Posting: Cardiac Care Unit (CCU), District Hospital, Dhubri & Nagaon
- Essential Qualification: MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Desirable: Specialized training in Endocrinologist or Cardiology and at least 2 years experience of working as specialist/ super specialist in a hospital.
- Age: Upto 50 Years
- Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- per month
Online application will be received till 16th August, 2014. Candidates without the above qualification need not apply.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRHM Assam|