National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Chhattisgarh) invites online application for the recruitment of Programme Associate & More Vacancies for MD/ DNB/ MBA/ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS/ PG Degree holders
Company name :National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Chhattisgarh)
Posts :Programme Associate & More Vacancies
Qualification : MD/ DNB/ MBA/ Diploma/ MBBS/ BDS/ PG Degree
Salary : Rs.10000-60000/- p.m
No of Post : 228
Last date to apply : 15-11-2014
Details of Post :
Programme Associate & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts:
- Group-A: 07 Posts 1. State Programme Manager: 01 Post 2. State Programme Coordinator: 01 Post 3. State Training Officer: 01 Post 4. District Programme Manager: 04 Posts
- Group-B: 100 Posts 5. Epidemologist cum Public Health Specialist: 01 Post 6. Quality Assurance Consultant: 01 Post 7. Coordinator Tuberculosis (Drug Resistant): 01 Post 8. Technical Expert (NUHM): 02 Posts 9. Maternal Health Consultant: 01 Post 10. Child Health Consultant: 01 Post 11. Family Planning Consultant: 01 Post 12. RKSK Consultant: 01 Post 13. RBSK Consultant: 01 Post 14. NIPI Consultant: 01 Post 15. PNDT Consultant: 01 Post 16. Information Education & Communication Consultant: 01 Post 17. Infrastructure & Refferal Transport Consultant: 01 Post 18. Consultant (Nursing): 01 Post 19. State Consultant VBD (Entomologist): 01 Post 20. Training/ Technical Consultant: 01 Post 21. Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post 22. Public Health cum quality monitoring Consultant: 01 Post 23. MH & FP, CH & Immunization, ARSH/ SSP & WIFS (District): 81 Posts
- Group-C: 07 Posts 24. Programme Associate (Monitoring & Evaluation): 01 Post 25. Programme Associate (Planning): 01 Post26. Programme Associate (Information Education & Communication): 01 Post 27. Programme Associate (Information Technology): 01 Post 28. Programme Associate (Admin): 01 Post 29. Administrative cum Programme Assistant: 01 Post 30. Entomologist: 01 Post
- Group-D: 16 Posts 31. State Account Manager: 01 Post 32. Finance cum Logistics Officer: 01 Post 33. State Consultant Finance: 01 Post 34. State Consultant Procurement & Logistics Supply Chain Management: 01 Post 35. District Accounts Manager: 07 Posts 36. Accountant State Level: 03 Posts 37. Accountant: 01 Post 38. Accountant cum Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Group-E: 21 Posts 39. District Data Manager: 11 Posts 40. Office Secretary: 01 Post 41. Secretarial Assistant: 01 Post 42. Logistic cum Vaccine Manager: 01 Post 43. Office Assistant: 06 Posts 44. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Group-F: 77 Posts 45. DPHN: 27 Posts 46. Nursing Tutor: 50 Posts
- Total No.of Posts: 228
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 64 years as on 01-01-2014.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess MD/ DNB in Preventive/ Social Medicine, experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1 Post, MD/ DNB in Preventive/ Social Medicine for Sr.No:2,5 Posts, MBA (HR) with minimum 60% marks, 1 year computer Diploma (PGDCA) for Sr.No:3 Post, MD in Community Medicine/ Preventive/ Social Medicine for Sr.No:4 Post, MBBS/ BDS with PG Degree/ Diploma in Public Health Health Management/ Health Administration for Sr.No:6 Post, MBBS with registration in CG Medical Council for Sr.No:7 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of qualification, experience, skill test/ interview.
- For Rs.25000/- below Salary: Candidates should pay Rs.200/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, Rs.400/- for Other category candidates through Online/ Offline (Computerized Challan).
- For Rs.25000/- & above Salary: Candidates should pay Rs.325/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women candidates, Rs.650/- for Other category candidates through Online/ Offline (Computerized Challan).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://cghealth.nic.in/ from 08-11-2014 to 15-11-2014 by 5:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on through the website http://cghealth.nic.in/
- Click on the “Results & Recruitments” —-> Select the appropriate position applied for
- Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Now pay the fee through offline/ online at concerned bank.
- Check the details and submit the application form.
- An unique registration code & password will be dipslyaed on the screen.
- Note down the code & password & take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15-11-2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NRHM Chhattisgarh|