National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Kerala) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Finance & Accounts) with Graduate/Post Graduate holders
Company name : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Kerala)
Posts : Director (Finance & Accounts)
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last date to apply : 30.08.2014
Details of Post :
Director (Finance & Accounts)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the appointment as Director(Finance & Accounts) on deputation basis in State Health & Family Welfare Society, Trivandrum.
Name of the Post : Director (Finance & Accounts)
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Senior Government Officers Secretary/ Director (Finance) organized Accounts and Government of India or State Services, viz. Indian Audit and Civil Accounts service, Indian Service, P&T Accounts Accounts Service and Indian Service. In addition, the finance and accounts service autonomous Public under Governments in the rank of Deputy belonging to the Finance Services of Finance and Accounts Accounts Service, Indian Defence, P&T Accounts and Finance, India Cost Railways Accounts officers belonging to State cadre as well as from takings of GOIs/State
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Applications of those officers/candidates will be considered, are routed through proper channel and should be accompanieu with Bio data and Photocopies of prescribed Qualification.
- The applicants for deputation should be from State/Central Government departments/ Organisations. The emoluments paid in the parent deli) rtment shall be the emoluments for the respective posts in the Society. Candidates working nder Kerala State Government should attach duly filled Form’ no. 144 of KSR.
- Selection will be based on qualification, experience and performance in the interview.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on deputation basis initially for a period of one year.
- Application may be sent to “The State Missioh Director, NHM, Gen.Hospital Junction, Thiruvananthapuram-695035. The envelope should he super scribed with the name of the post for which application is being made.
- It will be ideal to provide reference, especially the names of superior officer, whom the candidate had worked in the previous organization(s).
- Candidates are also advised to desist from contacting the head office over phone for clearing doubts/ seeking more information, as far as possible. The Society will provide necessary details to the queries raised over the email by candidates. (arogyakeralam @gmail.com )
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- In case of posts on deputation, the candidates are expected to apply through proper channel. If this is not possible before the time limits, the candidates shall compulsorily produce `no objection certificate’ from the employer at the time of interview.
- A communications, including the interview call letter, from the Society side will be only through email. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.arouyakeralam.gov.in regulay forupdates/ noicesad noucemts.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Last date of receiving applications is 30.08.2014 5 pm. Applications received after 5 pm on 30/08/2014 will be summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRHM Kerala|