National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Kerala) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator for Degree holders on September 02, 2014
Company name : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Kerala)
Posts : Data Entry Operator
Qualification : Degree
Salary : Rs.9190/- P.M.
No of Post : 04
Location : Kerala
Walk in date : September 02, 2014
Details of Post :
Data Entry Operator
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Kerala has issued a notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates may attend for interview on 02-09-2014 at 10:00 AM.
- Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
- Total No.of Posts: (4 throughout the District)
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 36 years as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree with PGDCA with Malayalam editor ISM/ Thoolika with 2 years post qualified experience.
- Salary : Rs.9190/-
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ skill test/ interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their applications along with attested copies of qualification certificates/ mark sheets, experience certificate etc & other relevant documents on 02-09-2014 at 10:00 AM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The maximum age limit will be 36 years as on 31.07.2014
- The undersigned will have the power to relax age, qualifications for the post.
- The selected candidate should be willing to relocate anywhere in the District The applicants should be excellent in writing skills both in English and Malayalam and should be proficient in computers.
- Selection will be based on qualification, post qualification experience and performance in the skill test/interview
- The successful candidates will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of three months. The District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam) may at its discretion based on the performance, may extend the period of contract.
- The successful candidate will have to enter into a contract with the Society
- Claims in respect of qualifications experience etc. Should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- The posts are temporary in nature during the period of the operation of the Mission. The contract of the selected candidates may be extended according to the directions of Government of India/Government of Kerala in the matter and no claim for permanency ofjob or labour claims to the NRHM, DHS or the Government.
- The total number of positions stated as above are the requirements as on date and it is likely that more number of candidates may be taken on contract form the selected list prepared in the process at the District Health and Family Welfare Societies.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview/written test.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : September 02, 2014
- Date & Time of Interview: 02-09-2014 at 10:00 AM.
- Venue: CEO Office, Arogyakeralam, General Hospital Compound, Alappuzha.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRHM Kerala||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016