National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Pharmacist Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Pharmacist|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES, ORISSA, 2ND FLOOR, HOD BUILDING, BHUBANESWAR (STATE OPHTHALMIC CELL) PHONE 0674-2392878|
Detail of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) Junior Pharmacist Recruitment:
- Nos. of post :- 02 – Unreserved -2 ( W-1 )
- Terms of Reference ( Job Responsibility ) : They will assist in : Developing standard quality assurance protocols that would be incorporated in the tendering process. Developing effective mechanism for quality checks at all required level of stock acceptance by the OSMCL from the suppliers. Evolving effective mechanism for good Warehousing protocols including quarantine measures. Developing a mechanism of sample checking with proper coding & decoding systems. Developing guidelines for selection of the best of quality control labs available nationally. Liasoning with the empanelled labs for sample checking of drugs procured. Evolving a mechanism of grievance redressal. Developing guideline and procedure of quality assurance as per statute. Any other work as will be assigned by appropriate authority.
- Educational and Post-Qualification Eligibility Criteria : Bachelor in Pharmacy from any recognised Institution ( with minimum 60% of marks ) with 2 years of post – qualification experience in quality assurance related to drugs, surgical & other health care commodities etc. Candidates for this post must be computer literate .i.e. she / he must be well acquainted with MS office package ( word, excel, power point ) as well as use of internet. However relaxation of 10% marks will be given for SC / ST category candidates.
- Age limit : The maximum age limit for the post is 40 years as on the last date for submission of application form. However relaxation of age upto 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC / Women candidates shall be allowed. Relaxation of age in case of ex-service men will be made as per Government norm.
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200/-) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- with annual increase of 10%, subject to satisfactory performance. No DA, HRA and other allowances shall be admissible. However other benefits as per Corporation norms shall be paid. On the date of satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service, they shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed and shall be entitled to draw the time scale of pay plus Grade Pay with DA and other allowances as admissible in corresponding pay band.
- Place of posting : Jr. Pharmacists ( Quality Assurance ) will be posted in the Head Quarter of the Corporation, Bhubaneswar.
Selection Procedure for National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) – Junior Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Pharmacist vacancy in National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa):
Candidates will be required to appear in a Computer Based Written Test. Based on merit, three times the numbers of candidates for the post ( category-wise ) will be called for Personal Interview at the Head office of Odisha State Medical Corporation Ltd. at Bhubaneswar. In the written test, candidates will be tested for subject knowledge and general aptitude. General aptitude test will comprise of general knowledge, English, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, fundamental knowledge of computer etc. The final merit list will be prepared based on 70% weightage to the score in the Computer Based Written Test and 30% weightage to the score in the Personal Interview. Date and venue of computer based written test and personal interview will be intimated later on.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to Apply for this job : 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRHM Orissa|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017