National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant through recruitment notification – National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01 . Candidates who have completed MS/ MD/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 30.01.15 at 10.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa)|
|Vacancy Name||Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||23 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 11,600-50,800/- p.m|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30.01.15|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||DIRECTORATE OF HEALTH SERVICES, ORISSA, 2ND FLOOR, HOD BUILDING, BHUBANESWAR(STATE OPHTHALMIC CELL) PHONE 0674-2392878|
Detail of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant Recruitment:
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission, Odisha on contractual basis for a period of 11(eleven) months with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH & FW Society Terms and Conditions
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Date of Registration
|Ophthalmic Surgeon (NPCB)||08||
MS/MD in Ophthalmology (MCI recognized) with at least 1 year of post qualification experience after award of PG Degree/D.O.M.S.(MCI recognized) with two years experience after PG Degree.
Desirable trained in performing ECCE PC IOL and SICS experience and have the ability to work in district level/sub division hospitals.
|Rs.50,800/- + P.I.||30.01.15|
|Ophthalmic Assistant (NPCB)||15||
Two years diploma course in Optometry or trained as Ophthalmic Assistant in any of the recognized Govt. Hospitals/ Private Institute.
Desirable: Familiarity with computer and internet use. S/he should have passed Odia upto M.E. standard
|Rs.11,600/- + P.I.||30.01.15|
Selection Procedure for National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) – Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 30.01.15.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Ophthalmic Surgeon/ Ophthalmic Assistant vacancy in National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa):
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may appear for registration on date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing is from 10.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. No application will be received after scheduled timing of registration. After registration candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of required eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be asked to stay back for interview. Candidates no fulfilling the requirement will not be interviewed.
- Venue: Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, 2nd Floor, HoD Building, Bhubaneswar.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN Card / Driving License / Adhar Card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for interview.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his/her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH & FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances / misbehavior / criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply and hence, s/he need not apply.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through email / official website / Notice Board.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of walk-in-interview will be published in the above official website of NHM.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30.01.15
Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, 2nd Floor, HoD Building, Bhubaneswar.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Orissa) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NRHM Orissa|
|Other State Government jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016