National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) Recruitment 2015. NO. F. (3-53)/DHFWS/N/RECRUITMENT/2015/GEN/(SUB). Candidates who have completed MBBS, B.Sc, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer & More Vacancies Job on or before 11 January 2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, B.Sc, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Post
Salary : Rs.9,500-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : TRIPURA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11 January 2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : DISTRICT HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY NORTH TRIPURA OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER NORTH TRIPURA, DHARMANAGAR
Detail of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) Medical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
District Health & Family welfare Society, North Tripura is going to fill up different category of posts under National Health Mission on contractual basis at a fixed pay for 11 (Eleven) months, which may be extended based on the performance till project period for the following posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Medical Officer (DTC)||1||Passed in MBBS course from any MCI recognized medical college One year compulsory internship training course.||28,000/ Per month|
|Administrative cum Accounts Assistant||5||Commerce graduate with knowledge in computer. * 1 (one) year Diploma in computer Application. Should be proficient in accounting data base e.g TALLy etc. * 3years post qualification experience in the field of accounting. * Preference will be given to local residence & to graduate in commerce with honours||9,500/- Per month|
|Pharmacist, Allo (RBSK)||6||H.S (+ stage) with science passed from a recognised institution. * Diploma in pharmacy from a recognised institution||9,500/- Per month|
|HMIS Assistant (Nodal M & E Officer) for CHC/PHC||4||Graduate with ‘O’ Level from DOEACC or Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application or B. Sc in Computer Science or B. Sc in IT or Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from affiliate & recognized Institutions/ Diploma in Computer Science & engineering.||9,500/- Per month|
|Dental Surgeon||3||Bachelor of Dental Surgery from any recognized Medical College / University||20,000/-|
Selection Procedure for National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) – Medical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11 January 2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) :
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies by 11 th January, 2016 (excluding Govt. holiday) during office hour, in the O/o the Chief Medical Officer, North, Dharmanagar, North Tripura. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 11th January, 2016. Authority is not liable for any delay.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview.
- Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will also be published in NHM website on due time.
- The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be canceled at any time before or after interview.
- First preference will be given to the local candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in written assessment test is 50%.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview.
- The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
- The Notice of recruitment can be seen in the notice board of CMO, North.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11 January 2016
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM Tripura) Recruitment 2014 – NO. F. (3-53)/DHFWS/N/RECRUITMENT/2015/GEN/(SUB).