National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Microbiologist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura) Recruitment 2015 – No.F.3 (5- 2992)FWPM/SHFWS/Recruitment/2015. Candidates who have completed MS/MD,M.Sc,Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Microbiologist & Moree Vacancies Job on or before 16/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura)
Vacancy Name : Microbiologist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD,M.Sc,Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 post
Salary : Rs.40,000/p.m
Job Location : Agartala
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :National Health Mission State Health & Family Welfare Society, Tripura Palace Compound, Agartala.
Detail of National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura) Microbiologist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Salary : Rs.40,000/-
Qualification : 1. Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (preferably in Microbiology, Virology, Pathology and other lab Sciences). 2. Medical Graduate with 2 (two) years experience in clinical laboratory sciences. 3. M.S.C in Medical Microbiology with one year experience in clinical laboratory services. Experience: a. Minimum 2 (two) years relevant experience in Medical Microbiology. b. Experience of working in Public Health Systems, implementation of laboratory quality assurance systems, assessing and organizing training programmes and proven ability for planning and undertaking operational research would be desirable.
- Training Co-ordinator
Salary : Rs.20,600/-
Qualification :Post Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Rural Development from a recognized University with minimum 50 % marks. At least 5 years of experience in social development sector including 2 years of experience in organizing and management of training programmes in health sector at State level. Must have degree or diploma in Computer Application. Qualified graduate in Ayurvedic and Homoeopathy, experience in HBNC programme implementation and State level trainer in health sector will be preferred
- Vaccine & Logistic Manager
Salary : Rs.15,220/-
Qualification : M.Sc. from UGC recognized University. 3(three) years post qualification experience in Inventory Management Control System from Govt. Sector/ PSU/ Autonomous Body.
- Bio-Medical Engineer
Salary : Rs.13,500/-
Qualification : Graduate Engineer in Bio-medical /Electronics from Govt. recognized University/ Institute with at least 5-7 years experiences health care sector. 1 (one) year Diploma in Computer Application
Selection Procedure for National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura) – Microbiologist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Microbiologist & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Rural Health Mission Tripura(NRHM Tripura) :
- Interested candidates are hereby requested to submit their Bio- data as per the prescribed format along with self attested copies of the necessary relevant documents in hard copies from 11th September, 2015 to 16th September, 2015 (excluding Govt. holidays) during office hour, in the O/o Mission Director, NHM, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala. No application will be received after 5.00 PM of 16th September, 2015. Authority is not liable for any postal delay.
- Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) on due time for appearing in the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test.
- The date, time, venue, total marks & other details of the written Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time.
- Successful candidate of Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will be called for interview. The date, time, venue & other details of the interview will be published in NHM website (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/) in due course of time. The marks obtained by the candidates on the Preliminary Competency Assessment Test will not carry forward in the interview.
- Final selection will be done by the Interview Board for the post applied for, based on Merit List and maintaining 100 point roster, which will be also published in NHM website on due time.
- ]The number of post(s) may increase / decrease or whole process may be canceled at any time before or after interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Competency Assessment Test or interview. The Notice of recruitment may also be downloaded from (http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/).
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/9/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017