National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, MBA, MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Senior Specialist Job on or before 23.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Specialist|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Rural Livelihoods Mission, Jaipur|
Detail of National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) – Senior Specialist Recruitment:
NRLP/ RRLP (RGAVP) intends to have a dedicated & sensitive support structure & hire quality human resource at PFT level. NRLP/RRLP has engaged SRIJAN Infratech and Development Services (P) Limited (SIDS, in short) as an agency to provide job basis services.
All positions filled through open market recruitment are offered on a contract basis for two years subject to approval of Government of Rajasthan. These contracts are to be renewed every year based on performance review. The persons would be employed as consultants by and in SIDS who will in turn provide consultants’ services to NRLP/RRLP. Such consultants will report to appropriate authorities in NRLP/RRLP organizational structure.
The opening at State level is given below. There is one vacancy at the state level.
The place of posting (Headquarter) will be jaipur.
- Name of the Service (Job basis) -Senior Specialist- Institutional Building
- Level State Level
- Qualifications & Experience Post Graduate with minimum 50% in RD/ Psychology/MBA/MSW/Public Administration/Sociology and 10 years of post qualification experience in the relevant field. *Relevent fields of Development Sector, where candidates should have experience are, Community Mobilization, SHG Formation, Bank Linkage, Capacity Building, Livelihood Generation, Monitoring & Evaluation, Social Development, Water & Sanitation, Social Development Programmes (National Rural Health Mission), Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- Source of Appointment On the job basis through SIDS
- Consultancy Fees Rs. 80,000/- (gross)
- Duration Initially 12 Months extendable year to year basis
- Job Description The role of the Specialist- Institutional Building is to work in coordination with the teams working at ground level, facilitate and support them to understand the intrcacies of building community based institutions and guide them to develop self- reliant and financially sustainable organization/institutions. The consultant has to work with the State Team & State Mission Director, he/she has to provide guidance to the field staff in grassroot level by providing training & capacity building programme.
Selection Procedure for National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) – Senior Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Specialist – Vacancy in National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM):
The last date to apply online is 23rd March 2015 till 6 PM
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.03.2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017