National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional through recruitment notification – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Young Professional on or before 15/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : uttarakhand
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM), uttarakhand
Detail Of National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) Young Professional Recruitment:
- Madhya Pradesh Rural Livelihoods Mission and Uttarakhand Rural Livelihoods Missionare looking to hireYoung Professionals to support implementation in their states. Candidates with agriculture background are also sought.
- The SRLMs are looking for individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders.
- The YPs would be placed at the block level where they would be expected to handle overall implementation of NRLM in the block.
- S/he should have a Post graduate diploma/degree from National/ International institutes of repute.
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as on 1st July 2015.
- S/he must be proficient in Hindi and English.
- Those having more than 2 years of post- qualification experience will not be considered for the position.
- Candidates with prior experience with SRLMs will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) – Young Professional Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Young Professional Vacancy in National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM):
- Those interested need to fill out the Curriculum Vitae format that has been attached to this advertisement. Along with the CV, the candidate MUST submit a write-up (limited to 200 words) on “Why you should be selected as a Young Professional”.
- Please name the CV and write up as, foreg: If a person named Draksh Thakur is applying then DrakshThakur_CV and DrakshThakur_Write up and put both the files in a foldernamedDraksh Thakur.
- The last date for submission of CV (along with write-up) is 15th July 2015, 1700 hrs (IST).
- The application should be sent only at [email protected].
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016