National Savings Institute (NSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Director through recruitment notification – National Savings Institute (NSI) Recruitment 2015 – No.2177-227/1/6(1)2015. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Savings Institute (NSI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Deputy Director Job on or before October 15, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Savings Institute (NSI)
Vacancy Name : Deputy Director
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA/PGDM
Total No of Vacancy : 09 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Nagpur
Last Date to Apply for this job : October 15, 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Savings Institute (NSI), Nagpur
Detail of National Savings Institute (NSI) Deputy Director Recruitment:
National Savings Institute (NSI), Ministry of Finance invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director in Nagpur, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai. Last date for application is 15th October 2015
- Post: Deputy Director
- No. of Positions: 09
- Job Location(s): Nagpur, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Kolkata, Chennai
- Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
- Eligibility Criteria: (a) (i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or (ii) with 5 years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 9300–34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and (iii) possessing educational qualification Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent i.e. M.A., M.Sc., M.Com & MBA.
- Age Limit: 56 Years
Selection Procedure for National Savings Institute (NSI) – Deputy Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before October 15, 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Director Vacancy in National Savings Institute (NSI) :
The applications may be forwarded to the undersigned within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of the circular. While forwarding the applications it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the Officers are correct. Applications received after the last date or without character rolls or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. No action will be taken on advance copies of applications or applications not received through proper channel. The candidates who apply for the post, after appointment to the post of Deputy Director will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature unless they complete the deputation period., For More See Employment News 15-21 August 2015, Page No.39
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job October 15, 2015
National Savings Institute (NSI) Recruitment 2014 – No.2177-227/1/6(1)2015.
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017