National School of Drama (NSD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Coordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National School of Drama (NSD)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Coordinator Job on or before 15/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National School of Drama (NSD)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi- 110001|
Detail of National School of Drama (NSD) Coordinator Recruitment:
National School of Drama invites applications for filling in one vacant post of Coordinator (Children Theatre) through the method of Direct Recruitment in the Pay band of Rs.930034800 + Grade
- Pay of Rs.4600- as adopted pursuant to the recommendations of the 6th Central Pay Commission. In addition to the pay scale and grade pay, the post carries allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees stationed at Delhi. The details of the post are given as hereunder
- Age limit : 35 years and below. Prescribed age limit shall be reckoned as on 1.1.2015. i) Upper age limit is relaxable as per Government of India orders in force from time to time in respect of Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe candidates and candidates belonging to other specified categories. ii) The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of employees of the School.
- Educational Qualifications Essential 1. Graduate either in Child Psychology or Drama or Literature. 2. Graduate of NSD or equivalent theatre training. 3. Aptitude and experience of Children theatre. 4. Experience of organizing cultural programmes, workshops and courses. 5. Some experience of conducting classes.
- Desirable Administrative organizational experience along with knowledge of keeping accounts etc.
Selection Procedure for National School of Drama (NSD)- Coordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Coordinator Vacancy in National School of Drama (NSD):
Applications on plain paper giving complete bio-data accompanied by attested copies of certificates / degrees / testimonials should reach the Director, National School of Drama, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi- 110001 latest by 15th April 2015. Persons in service should send their applications through proper channel and also send an advance copy of their application directly addressed to the Director, NSD before the last date. No TADA will be paid by the School for attending the interview. However, SCST candidates will be paid Il Class Railway / Bus fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to New Delhi and back on production of railway / bus tickets / receipts.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/4/2015