National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECTT/1/2015/NSC-HISAR. Candidates who have completed 10th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee & More Vacancies on or before 07/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC)
Vacancy Name :Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 12 Posts
Salary : Rs.7,200-20,300/-pm
Job Location : HISAR
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 07/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC), CENTRAL STATE FARM, HISAR 10 KM, SIRSA ROAD, HISAR – 125 001 (HARYANA)
Detail Of National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC) Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
NSC is a Schedule ‘B’ & Mini Ratna Category – I PSU which is in the business of producing and distributing high quality certified seeds all over India, invites applications from professionally qualified candidates for the below mentioned posts on regular basis. The posts are located at Central State Farm, Hisar (Haryana) .
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||No. of vacancy||Qualification|
|Vehicle Driver Grade-V||Rs.7200-20300 (IDA). Basic Pay of Rs.7200/- plus Dearness Allowance @ 102.60% of Basic Pay and Perks @42% of Basic Pay. HRA or accommodation depending upon place of posting||06||Secondary School Certificate plus valid driving licence for driving Light/Medium/Heavy transport vehicles / tractor with trolley. Preference will be given to persons having experience in driving Combine, JCB, Bulldozer, Tractor with Trolley/ Agricultural Implements/ Land Leveller. (Education qualification and age limit will be relaxable in case of persons having 10 years or more experience in related discipline at Farms/Offices as DPW)|
|Trainee (Human Resource)||One year training. Consolidated stipend of Rs. 14587/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 7200/- & DA Rs.7387/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. Scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 7200-20300/-||01||BBA/BCA/BA (Personnel Management) OR Graduate with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/Institutions with one year Diploma in Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/Human Resource Management/Labour Laws/Computer Application from a recognized University/Institution. In addition to the above, the candidate should have knowledge of MS Office and typing with speed of 40/35 WPM in English/Hindi in computer. Knowledge of Hindi typing is mandatory. In case a candidate does not possess Hindi typing at the time of selection, they have to pass the examination of Hindi typing during the course of training period.|
|Trainee (Store)||One year training. Consolidated stipend of Rs. 14587/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 7200/- & DA Rs.7387/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. Scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 7200-20300/-||01||B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University or Graduate with minimum 55% marks with one year diploma in Materials Management/Inventory Management/Stores Management. Knowledge of computer application is mandatory.|
|Trainee (Agriculture)||One year training. Consolidated stipend of Rs. 14587/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 7200/- & DA Rs.7387/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. Scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 7200-20300/-||01||B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University. Knowledge of computer (MS Office) is mandatory|
|Trainee (Horticulture)||One year training. Consolidated stipend of Rs. 14587/- per month (Basic Pay Rs. 7200/- & DA Rs.7387/-) during training period plus HRA or single seated accommodation depending upon the place of posting. Scale of pay on absorption: Rs. 7200-20300/||01||B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 55% marks from recognized University. Knowledge of computer (MS Office) is mandatory.|
|Trainee (Technician)||02||Three years diploma from recognized polytechnic i.e. mechanical/Automobile Engineering/Agriculture Engineering with minimum 55% marks from recognized Institute or ITI certificate in trade of fitter/Welder/Machinist/Diesel Mechanic/Tractor Mechanic/Electrical in the trade with minimum 55% of marks and one year trade apprenticeship training in any industry and passed NAC Examination conducted by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).|
Selection Procedure For National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC) – Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Trainee & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC):
- Application Form may be downloaded from NSC’s website i.e. www.indiaseeds.com. Application complete in all respects along with attested/self-attested copies of Certificates/Testimonials should be sent to the ‘Head of Farm’ at the above mentioned address by post/ courier on or before 07.09.2015 (AN). No applications will be received by hand.
- Applications should be sent through proper channel in case the candidates working in Government Department/PSUs/ Autonomous bodies. While forwarding the applications, it may be verified by the Department/PSU concerned that the particulars furnished by the candidates are correct and no vigilance/disciplinary case is pending against him/her. The candidates belonging to General and OBC category are advised to enclose DD/ Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of National Seeds Corporation Limited , payable at HISAR towards application fees. SC/ST/Physically challenged candidates are exempted from application fee. One self-attested photograph must be pasted on the top of the application form.
- Outstation candidates called for interview for the post of Vehicle Driver & Other Trainees shall be reimbursed 2nd Class Sleeper single to and fro railway fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey or actual fare whichever is less subject to production of proof and No Objection Certificate (in case of working in PSUs/Govt./Quasi Govt. Organizations). Where CGPA/OGPA OR grading system in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institution. The candidates will have to produce copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institution at the
time of interview.
- There will be no age/percentage bar for departmental candidates who otherwise meet the prescribed qualifications and experience.
- Canvassing in any form or in bringing any influence (applicable or otherwise) will render rejection of application without notice. No routine queries/correspondence regarding any individual application will be entertained. Persons claiming age relaxation should submit attested copies of appropriate certificates along with the application.
- In case of OBC, the Caste Certificate inter-alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to ‘creamy layer’ and the certificate is applicable for the post under Government of India. OBC (NCL) Certificate must be valid six months and should be issued on or after 07.03.2015. Candidates must possess required qualification and experience as on last date of receipt of application. Mere fulfilment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test/interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications/percentage of marks to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test/interview. Number of posts can be increased/ decreased at the discretion of Management. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated without assigned any reason. The decision of Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
Candidates should superscribe the name and Sl. No. of the post applied for on the envelope.
- Only those candidates who are shortlisted for appearing in the written test/Personal Interview will be intimated at the communication address furnished by them in the application form. Applications received after the last date, incomplete or without the required documents/ information/Demand Draft/photograph or unsigned will not be considered. Any corrigendum needs to be issued will be notified only in NSC website i.e. www.indiaseeds.com.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/09/2015
Reference: National Seeds Corporations Limited (NSC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. RECTT/1/2015/NSC-HISAR