National Sugar Institute (NSI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC/ PG DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Sugar Institute (NSI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/01/2015 at 11AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Sugar Institute (NSI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||19/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Sugar Institute (NSI), Kanpur|
Detail of National Sugar Institute (NSI) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts: 02 (one sugar technologist and one microbiologist)
- Name of the Posts: Junior Research Fellow @ Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 19/01/15, i.e. the date of interview for the position.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar technology or M.Sc in Microbiology.
- Desirable: Work experience in sugar factory/ research in microbiology.
Selection Procedure for National Sugar Institute (NSI) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 15/01/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Sugar Institute (NSI):
Eligible candidates can send their applications along with original & photocopies of all certificates, two recent passport size photographs at NSI, Kanpur on 19-01-2015 at 11:00 AM. As prior information, candidates may send a copy of their application form electronically to [email protected] The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Candidates must also bring with them original certificates at the time of appearing for interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Important Dates: Reporting Time: 10:00 AM. Date & Time of Interview: 19-01-2015 at 11:00 AM.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 19/01/2015
Venue : NSI, Knapur
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NSI|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016