National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed CA/ ICWA/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director on or before 14/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC)|
|Educational Qualification||CA/ ICWA/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC), Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of managing the affairs of sick textile undertakings taken over by the Government under the three Nationalisation Acts viz; The Sick Textile Undertakings (Nationalisation) Act, 1974, The Swadeshi Cotton Mills Company Limited (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1986 and The Textile Undertakings (Nationalisation) Act, 1995. NTC Limited was managing 119 mills through its 9 subsidiaries. However, as a part of modified revival scheme approved by the BIFR and Government in 2006, all the 9 subsidiaries have been merged with the NTC Limited during 2006-07. NTC is a Schedule -”A” CPSE in Textile sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Textile. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorised and paid up capital of the Company was Rs.5000 crores and Rs.3062.16 cores as on 31.03.2013. The shareholding of the Government of India in the Company is 100%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Finance) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to Chairman & Managing Director. He is overall incharge of finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
- SALARY :Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
- AGE: 45 years – 58 years
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level and having experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Director Vacancy in National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. d) In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 14 May 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 14/05/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017