National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee through recruitment notification – National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NTC/HO/2015/05. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Management Trainee Job on or before 05.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC)
Vacancy Name : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,600-32,500 /- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 05.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL TEXTILE CORPORATION LIMITED ( A Government of India Undertaking ) 5 th Floor, Core IV, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
Detail of National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) Management Trainee Recruitment:
NTC Limited is a major Schedule ‘A” Central Public Sector Undertaking having Textile Mills, Retail Marketing Outlets and other Offices spread across the country. The Company engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Clothes and Yarn, both in domestic and international markets, offers challenging career opportunities to professionals and is currently in the lookout for Graduate Textile Engineers for recruitment on regular basis as per details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Management Trainee||1||Graduate Engineers in Textile Technology||E-0 / 12600-32500||30|
Selection Procedure for National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) – Management Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.2015.
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE – 2015 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid eligible train fare by the shortest route on production of proof of journey as per NTC TA rules.
- NTC reserves the right to conduct GD / Personal Interviewetc depending upon the response of candidates and the number thereof in respect of all the posts as deemed fit by NTC Management
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Appointment to the posts will be on regular basis. Initially selected candidates will be engaged for a period of 6 months training in the regular pay scale of Rs 12600- 32500/- (IDA) and on successful completion of training period they may be placed in the position of Assistant Manager in the same pay scale of Rs 12600-32500/- on probation for a period of one year. The training period will be subject to extension, in the event of not attaining desired performance level.
- Selected candidates during the period of his/her employment will be required to serve at any location/office of NTC situated across India.
- NTC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The cutoff date for considering the age of candidates will be taken as on31.05.2015.
- Mere appearance in GATE – 2015 and conformity to the job requirements or submission of application to NATIONAL TEXTILE CORPORATION LIMITED does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature, and will not entitle a candidate to be considered for next stage of selection. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to increase / decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement or to raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview or to cancel the entire process itself.
- Applicants serving in Government / Public Sector Enterprises / Semi-Government organizations etc., should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Exservicemen etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) /PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect. (11) Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by the Government of India, issued by Competent Authority.
- Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in support of their claim, his/her candidature will not be considered.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
- No separate correspondence shall be entertained with any candidate seeking any enquiry.
- Incomplete application or application without GATE registration number and valid GATE score card will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only GATE – 2015 score is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2014 or prior is not valid.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt / non-receipt of applications.
- The candidates once selected are likely to be posted anywhere in India at NTC Mills, Regional Offices, Marketing offices and Head Office as per requirement.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
How to apply for Management Trainee Vacancy in National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) :
GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE-2015 admit card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE-2015 Registration number while applying to National Textile Corporation Limited. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card. The application form will be available on the website http://www.ntcltd.co.in Candidates are requested to download the application form and fill the form and send the duly filled form through ordinary post along with the requisite documents .Candidates should read all instructions before filling up the form. 7. Candidates must check their eligibility/ suitability thoroughly before applying. 8. Submission of application: Once you download your application form, take a print out of the form. Please send this original filled in Application form, duly signed along with following Documents:
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.08.2015
National Textile Corporation Limited (NTC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NTC/HO/2015/05.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017