National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Executives through recruitment notification – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 02/ 2015. Candidates who have completed CA, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Finance Executives Job from 24.02.2015 to 16.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Executives|
|Educational Qualification||CA, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NTPC Bhawan, SCOPE Complex, Core, Institutional Area, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 11000|
Detail of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Finance Executives Recruitment:
NTPC Limited is Indias largest power company with an installed capacity of 43,143 MW and an additional 23,839 MW capacity under construction. To realise the vision of becoming a world class power major, NTPC has plans to become 128000 MW Company by 2032. NTPC Ltd is launching Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Tribes through Recruitment of 15 Experienced Finance Executives at //E4 levels for its Projects Stations
The qualifying requirement is as under:
- Qualification: Qualified CA or ICWA. Experience Profile Post qualification executive experience in the area of Accounts Finance Internal Audit preferably in a large organization organization of repute.
- Experience Requirements : For Level : 2 years of post qualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in the post and scale of pay of Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007) or equivalent levelpostprofile. For Level: 4 years of postqualification experience in the executive cadreinthe relevant area in a Govt.Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which 3 years experience in the post and scale of pay of Rs. 2490050500 (IDApay scale effective from 01.01.2007) or equivalent levelpostprofile. For Level: 6 years of postqualification experience in the executive cadre in the relevant area in a Govt.Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which 3 years experience in the post and scale of pay of Rs. 2910054500 (IDA pay scale effective from 01.01.2007) or equivalent level post profile.
- Upper Age Limit: /: 42 years & : 47 years.
- Pay Scales (IDA pattern) Grade: E4 : Rs. 32900-58000 : Rs. 29100-54500 : Rs. 24900-50500
Selection Procedure for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) – Finance Executives Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16.03.2015.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE2015. Based on the GATE2015 MARKS and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview, before being considered in the merit list. Please note that for ET2015 recruitment, GATEscores of 2015 will only be valid.
How to apply for Finance Executives Vacancy in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC):
Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no registration fee for the above post. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. 2. All qualifications should be from UniversitiesInstitutions recognized and approved in India. 3. All computations of experience requirement qualification shall be done the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement. The date of declaration of results issuance of Mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on apostlevel shall be counted only from the said date onwards. The experience on deputation, if any, would also be considered as experience in the pay scale. In order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview and / or screening test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria. Management may also relax / lower the qualifying standardscriteria in case suitable candidates are not available. 6. The Candidate has to submita copy of Caste Certificate in prescribed format at the time of interview, if called for. The relaxation to ST candidates belonging to PWDEx-Serviceman etc. will be given as per Govt. guidelines . Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any furthernotice and without assigning any reason thereof. . Posting shall be at any of the Units / Projects/ Subsidiaries of NTPC. All posts are transferable at the sole discretion of the Management. . While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that heshe fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms andor that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material facts), hisher candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcomings) is 1 are detected even after appointment hisher services are liable to be terminated without any notice. 10. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on himher the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered furtherfor selection process. 11. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement andoran application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such causedispute. 12. In case any ambiguity dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16.03.2015
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: 02/ 2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NTPC|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|