National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainees through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Diploma Trainees Job on or before 23rd December 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Vacancy Name : Diploma Trainees
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 235 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,500-34,500/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23rd December 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) ,Across India
Detail of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Diploma Trainees Recruitment:
A profession notice has been uncovered as NTPC Recruitment 2016 for the arrangement of skilled candidates for filling up 235 vacancies against Diploma Trainees. Candidates who wish to apply against NTPC employments may submit their Bio-Data according to the Performa on or before the last date.
For gathering rest of the subtle elements in concern to NTPC Recruitment 2016, for example, capability, application charge, mode of selection, pay scale, age limit, how to apply and so on check the full details.
- Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- No. of Vacancies: 235
- Post Name: Diploma Trainees
- Qualification Details: Applicants who have done Full time regular Diploma in relative stream with minimum 70% marks can apply for NTPC recruitment process.
- Age Criteria: Candidates age should not more than 25 years (35 years for Land Oustees) as on 23-12-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per govt.
- Application Fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories they need to pay Rs. 300/- as the registration fee through State Bank of India in Account No.30987919993 at CAG branch (Branch Code: 09996), New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC and the candidates of reserved categories they don’t need to pay any registration fee.
- Pay Scale: The designated candidates will get Rs. 15500-34500/- in w7 grade pay.
Discipline Locations Lucknow Patna Hyderabad Mumbai Raipur Electrical 12 15 09 22 09 Mechanical 20 19 15 36 13 Civil 08 05 – – 05 C & I 08 09 06 14 10 Total 48 48 30 72 37
Selection Procedure for National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) – Diploma Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23rd December 2015.
- The appliers will be screened through written test followed by interview and medical test.
How to apply for Diploma Trainees Vacancy in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) :
- Contenders, who are going to apply against this recruitment they need to visit the official website that is www.ntpc.co.in.
- Then candidates have to press on the Careers section that is visible on the top right corner of the home page.
- A new page will be opened having career section applicants have to hit on the ‘Jobs at NTPC’ link.
- On the notices section appliers have to press on the appropriate link of “NTPC Ltd is looking for Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology for its Projects/Stations through GATE 2016”.
- Now aspirants need to hit on the relevant link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now fill the application form with required details. Candidates must fill all mandatory information at the time of registration.
- After filling the application form and uploading your scanned passport size photograph you need to hit on submit button and take a print out of your submitted application form for further reference.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23rd December 2015