National Thermal Power Corporation invites online application for the recruitment of Artisan Trainees/Lab Assistant Trainees for ITI/BSc holders
Company name : National Thermal Power Corporation
Posts : Artisan Trainees/Lab Assistant Trainees
Qualification : ITI/BSc
Salary : Rs. 11500-26000/- p.m
No of Openings : 143
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Last date to apply : 11.08.2014
Details of Post :
Artisan Trainees/Lab Assistant Trainees
NTPC Limited is India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 43,128 MW. To realise the vision of becoming a world class power major, NTPC has plans to become a 128000 MW Company by 2032.
Applications are invited for Artisan Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee for its Rihand Super Thermal Power Project located in the state of Uttar Pradesh of Northern Region of NTPC as:
Training, emoluments & placement: Selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 1(one) year and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 11500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 11500-3%-26000/-.
Name of the Post :Artisan Trainees
- No of Post :Fitter ( 30 ), *Electrician (55), *Instrument Mechanic (44)
- Age : Upper Age limit is 27 years as on 11.08.2014 For PAP (Land Oustees of Rihand Super Thermal Power Project) upper age limit is 45 years as on 11.08.2014
Name of the Post :Lab Assistant Trainees
- No of Post :B.Sc. (Chemistry) (14)
- Age : Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 11.08.2014 For PAP (Land Oustees of Rihand Super Thermal Power Project) upper age limit is 36 years as on 11.08.2014
QUALIFICATION: Discipline Qualification
- AT(Fitter) Full time regular ITI(Fitter)
- AT(Electrician) Full time regular ITI(Electrician)
- AT(Instrument Mechanic) Full time regular ITI(Instrument Mechanics)/ITI(Electronics)
- Lab Assistant Trainees Full time regular BSc.(chemistry)
Note: Only those candidates who possess the required qualification on or before 11.08.2014 are eligible to apply. All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized and approved by statutory authority.
SELECTION PROCESS: Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination / test. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in interview will be made available at www.ntpccareers.net and communication will be sent to such candidates. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online registration system of NTPC Rihand only. To apply visit: www.ntpccareers.net with your valid e-mail ID. The site is functional from 10.00 hours of 21.07.2014 to midnight of 11.08.2014. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a nonefundable registration fee of Rs. 200/-. The SC/ ST/ PWD candidates need not pay the application fee.
- State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. Bank commission charges will be borne by the candidate. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, NTPC Rihand will not beesponsible. There will not be any other mode of money collection. Scanned copy of Pay-in-slip is also required to be uploaded during online registration.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- After online registration, candidates have to download the registration slip and send the print out of registration slip to “Post Box No. 10543, New Delhi – 110067”. Last date of receiving the print out of downloaded registration slip with copy of pay-in-slip, self attested copy of caste and PWD certificate is 20.08.2014.
- All successfully enrolled candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the site. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates 21.07.2014
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates 11.08.2014
- Last date of receipt of registration slip with other required documents 20.08.2014
Click here for More Details
Click here to apply
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016