National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor through recruitment notification – National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NUALS/PROF./ASSO. PROF./175/A1/15 . Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Associate Professor on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS)|
|Vacancy Name||Associate Professor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS), NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi – 683 503|
Detail of National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS) Associate Professor Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates possessing the prescribed qualifications for appointment to the post of Associate Professor in Law in this University
- No. of posts – Three.(OBC – Ezhava, Open Competition and Scheduled Caste)
- Qualifications: (i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. (ii) A Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). (iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications and books and/ or research/policy papers. (iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching, learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.2 (v) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations.
- Age: Not more than 45 years as on the date of application, but relaxable in the case of persons who are already in service.
- Scale of pay: As per UGC Regulations.
- Registration Fee: Fee of Rs. 2,000/- should be remitted by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, payable at Kochi. (For SC/ST candidates Rs. 1,000/-) Registration fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
Selection Procedure for National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS) – Associate Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Associate Professor Vacancy in National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS):
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University website, www.nuals.ac.in Duly filled in application (8 sets) together with registration fees along with enclosures to prove age, community, qualifications, experience etc., should reach the Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi – 683 503 on or before 28/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
Reference: National University of Advanced Legal (NUALS) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NUALS/PROF./ASSO. PROF./175/A1/15 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NUALS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017