National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Grade – II with Degree educational background
Company name : National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
Posts : Assistant Grade – II
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 02
Location : Kochi
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Grade – II :
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment as Assistant Grade II on Deputation or Contract basis, in the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
- Vacancies – 2 (two) numbers. – By Deputation or Contract basis.
- Qualifications – A degree in any subject from a recognized University.
- Age Not more than 35 years, for those candidates who are applying on Contract basis.
- Salary : 1. For Deputation basis – As per the Deputation rules and application should be forwarded through proper channel. 2. Contract Basis. – As may be prescribed by the Executive Council of the University.
- Last date for receipt of applications : 5.00 p.m. on 08/12/2014.
An Application fee of Rs.350/- (Rs.70/- in case of SC/ST) should be remitted by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, payable at Kochi. Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded. No application fee for those who are applying on deputation basis.
How to apply:
The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the University website, www.nuals.ac.in. Duly filled in application form together with application fees along with enclosures to prove age, community, qualifications, experience etc., superscribing on the cover “Application for Asst. Gr-II (Contract / Deputation)”should reach the Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony P.O., Kalamassery, Kochi – 683 503 on or before 5 P.M. on 08/12/2014. A self addressed and sufficiently stamped envelope may also be enclosed along with the Application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 08.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NUALS|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017