National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 8th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Driver on or before 01/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Vacancy Name : Driver
Educational Qualification : Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Director General, National Water Development Agency, 18- 20, Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema, Saket, New Delhi- 110017
Detail Of National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Driver Recruitment:
Applications are invited (in the prescribed proforma) for three (3) posts of Driver Ordinary Grade to be filled in NWDA. These posts are temporary but likely to continue indefinitely. The post will be governed by the defined contribution pension scheme i.e. New Pension Scheme as per Government of India guidelines as amended from time to time.
- Driver Ordinary Grade : Three (3) Posts: 1 for OBC Category 2 for General Category
- Scale of Pay : PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-plus allowances.
- Age Limit: Between 23-27 years ((i) Relaxable for Government Servants/ employees of Autonomous Body up to 5 years (ii) for OBC candidates 3 years over and above the prescribed age limit in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Government from time to time.)
- Educational Qualifications : (i) 8th Class pass from a recognized School. (ii) Possession of a valid Driving License for Motor Car. (iii) Working knowledge of Hind or English & must be able to read English numerals and figures. (iv) Must have through Traffic Rules and Regulations. (v) Must have good knowledge of Petrol and Diesel Engine working and ability to locate faults and rectify minor running defects. (vi)Must be able to clear carburetor, plug and change of wheels and correctly inflate tyres. (vii) Experience of Driving Motor Car at least 5 years.
- Desirable: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized School.
Selection Procedure For National Water Development Agency (NWDA) – Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Driver Vacancy in National Water Development Agency (NWDA):
The above post carries allowances as applicable to Central Government employees of corresponding status with DCRG and Medical
facilities as per the NWDA rules. Applications duly filled in the prescribed proforma must reach the office of the Director General, National Water Development Agency, 18- 20, Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema, Saket, New Delhi- 110017 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India. Those who have already applied in response to this office advertisement published in Employment News dated 13-19 September 2014 need not apply again.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017