National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade-III through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Water Development Agency (NWDA).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Stenographer Grade-III Job on or before 16/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Vacancy Name : Stenographer Grade-III
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 16/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Water Development Agency ( Ministry of Water Resourcese River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India) 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110017
Detail of National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill up five (5) posts of Stenographer Grade-III (3 Posts for Unreserved Category 2 Posts for OBC Category) in the Pay Band of PB-1 of Rs.5,200- 20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- in the National Water Development Agency on regular basis. The detailed advertisement may be downloaded from NWDA website http://www.nwda.gov.in. The closing date for submission of applications shall be 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in “Employment News”.
- Stenographer Gr-III : 5 post (Unreserved-3and OBC-2 category)
- Scale of Pay : PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-Plus Allowances
- Eligibility : (1) Age Limit : Between 18-27 years ((i) Relaxable for Government Servants/ employees of Autonomous Body up to 5 years (ii) for SC candidates 5 years (iii) for OBC candidates 3 years over and above the prescribed age limit in accordance with the instructions/ orders issued by the Government from time to time).The crucial date for determining age limit shall be the last date of receipt of applications.
- Educational Qualifications: (i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board or equivalent (ii) Possessing a minimum 80wpm in English or 60wpm in Hindi Shorthand and typing speed of 40wpm in Engilish or 30 wpm in Hindi
Selection Procedure for National Water Development Agency (NWDA) – Stenographer Grade-III Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy in National Water Development Agency (NWDA) :
Applications duty filled in the prescribed proforma must reach the office of the Dy. Director (Admn), National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Near PVR Anupama Cinema, Saket, New Delhi-110017 within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News. The selected candidate is liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/10/2015