National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer Job on or before 09/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Water Development Agency 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017|
Detail of National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Junior Engineer Recruitment:
National Water Development Agency, a registered Society under the Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Govt. of India proposes to fill the posts of Junior Engineer by direct recruitment from amongst candidates belonging to STOBC/General Category as stated below.
- Name of the Post : Junior Engineer
- No of Post : 06 Post
- Salary : 930034800- / Grade Pay Rs.4200
- Educational Qualifications: a). Essential: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years (Relaxable for Government servantsEmployees of Autonomous Bodies up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government). Age relaxation up to 5 years for SCST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions / orders issued by the Govt. from time to time.
Selection Procedure for National Water Development Agency (NWDA)- Junior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Engineer Vacancy in National Water Development Agency (NWDA):
- The abovc post carries allowances as applicable to Central Government Employees of corresponding status with DCRG, CPF & Medical facilities as per the rules of NWDA.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted including those not sent through proper channel (in case of serving employees).
- Wrong and incomplete application shall be rejected and onus of such rejection would be on the candidate himself.
- Travelling Allowance: For SCST candidates, sccond class railway farebus fare by shortest route, as per the relevant rules will be admissible for attending the testinterview.
- Canvassing in any manner would lead to rejection of application and candidature at any stage.
- Candidates employed in CentralState Govt.PSUsAutonomousStatutory Bodies should forward their application through proper channel.
- NWDA reserves the right to rectify any omission in notification.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualificationrequirement as laid down in the advertisement will not vest any right upon the candidate for being called for a testinterview. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Applications duly filled in the prescribed proforma (and superscribed on the envelope Application for the post of Junior Engineer2015) must reach to undersigned at the address, NWDA, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. Prescribed proforma can be downloaded from the website of NWDA http/www.nwda.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/3/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017