National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant and More Vacancy through recruitment notification – National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80. Candidates who have completed MSc, M.Phil, Phd ,B. E ,B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant and More Vacancy. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant and More Vacancy
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d ,B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 08
Salary : Rs – 12,000 – 36,000/-
Job Location : Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources , Delhi .
Detail Of National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources Project Assistant and More Vacancy Recruitment:
- Project Associate Biotechnology /Asst./RA/JRF recruitment in National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
- Project Associate / 02 Posts
- Essential Qualifications: 1. M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Agricultural Biotechnology with minimum 55% marks and research experience. Desirable Qualifications: Experience in literature collection and use of Computer application etc.
- Pay Scale : Rs.30,000
- Project Assistant / 02 Posts
- Essential Qualifications: 12th Pass . Desirable Qualifications: Working knowledge of Computer.
- Pay Scale : Rs.12,000
- RA (Biotechnology/ Plant Genetics)
- Qualifications: 1 Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Plant Genetic Resource/ any other life Building Science from a recognized university with minimum of first class in UG & PG
- Desirable Qualifications: 2 Experience in study of plant molecular techniques especially cloning and expression analysis as evidenced from thesis or publications
- RA (Bioinformatics)
- Essential Qualifications: 1. Ph. D. in Bioinformatics / any other life science with specialisation in Bioinfonnatics form a recognized university with minimum of First class in UG& PG, experience in handling VB, Ubuntu/ Unix .
- Desirable Qualifications: I. PERL or bioPERI., PYTHON coding, NGS data analysis. data base development and management should be willing to learn new tools .
- No.of Posts: 2
- Pay Scale : Rs.36,000
- JRF (Bioinformatics) /2 Posts
- Qualification: PG in basic science with NET 10+2+4,year B.TECH/ PG with NET Or PG Bioinfonnatics form any Agricultural or other recognized professional university.
- Pay Scale : Rs.25,000
- Age: 35 yrs
Selection Procedure For National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources – Project Assistant and More Vacancy Post:
- Written Test on 15/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure For Project Assistant and More Vacancy vacancy in National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources:
- The candidate should reach NBPGR ,New Building Pusa Campus ,Delhi by 11.00 AM
- Project Associate /Asst. Walk-in interview: Date : 15th Sep 2015 at New Building New Delhi.
- RA /JRF: Walk-in interview: 22nd September 2015 at New Building New Delhi.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/09/2015
Reference: National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources Recruitment 2015 – NO. ASACS/NACP-IV/ESTT/2013/405/80
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017