India Post invites application for the recruitment of Postman/ Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation (10th/ +2)/ ITI holders
Company name :India Post
Posts :Postman/ Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ +2)/ ITI
Salary : Rs. 5200- 20200/- p.m
No of Post : 27
Location :Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply : 09 Dec 2014
Details of Post :
Postman/ Multi Tasking Staff
Applications are invited from the eligible applicants for filling up the following posts in the Postman and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) cadres in different Postal Divisions/ Units of this Circle in the Pay Band + Grade Pay as shown below under direct recruitment (i.e. from Open market) quota of vacancies of the year 2014, which are to be filled by holding Aptitude Test/ Examination: –
Name of the Post :Postman
- No of Post : 15
- Qualification :Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- Remuneration :PB-1 Rs. 5200 -20200 + 2000 Grade Pay + allowances as admissible.
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 12
- Qualification :Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.
- Remuneration :PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 + 1800 Grade Pay + allowances as admissible.
Between 18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for reserved vacancies candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes up to five years, for candidates belonging to other backward classes up to three years and for ex-servicemen, P.H candidates and Govt.servant candidate up to the extent admissible in accordance with the concerned Recruitment Rules and the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
Last date of receipt of applications: –
Last date of receipt of applications by concerned divisions/ units is fixed as “09-12-2014” for normal areas and for those sending from remote localities as mentioned in concerned recruitment rules is ‘’16-12-2014”.
HOW TO APPLY :
- You are requested to appear for the written test at the centre on the date and time specified above. Your photograph pasted on the Hall Permit/ Admit Card should be attested one and the attestation be done by a gazetted officer in such a manner that one part of the attestation appear on the photograph and other part on the paper.
- ince the Aptitude Test/ examination will be objective type carrying multi choice and answer sheet in the shape of OMR sheet will be supplied to you in the examination Hall. You will be briefed in the Examination Hall, Hence, you should reach the examination centre before the reporting time as mentioned above. The candidate coming late beyond 15 minutes from the start of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
- The Hall Permit/ Admit Card should be brought to the examination centre and handed over to the room invigilator.
- Your candidature for this test is provisional and is subject to your satisfying the eligibility conditions as per departmental rules failing which your candidature will summarily be rejected at the further stages of verification and scrutiny during the selection process.
- Request for change of examination centre/ examination date and address of correspondence shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
- No travelling expenses will be admissible for appearing in the examination.
- Please not that this Hall Permit/ Admit Card does not constitute an offer of employment to you.
- Please bring black/ blue point pen with you for appearing in the written test.
- Use of unfair means in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No cell phone/ calculator/ books/ notebooks/ bags or any other kind of material will be allowed in the examination hall. Only ball point pen with Hall Permit/ Admit Card will be allowed. It is made clear to the candidate that he/she must keep his/her luggage and cell phone duly switched off outside the venue, failing which the articles/ cell phone will be preserved and will not be returned at any cost.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09 Dec 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From India Post|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016