Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Boats Crew Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Boats Crew Staff Job on or before 20.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Vacancy Name||Boats Crew Staff|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
Detail of Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Boats Crew Staff Recruitment:
|Boats Crew Staff||Eligibility Criteria.
(a) A candidate must be citizen of India.
(i) 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/Institution.
(ii) Should know swimming.
(iii) 03 Years Service on a ship / craft from a registered vessel.
(b) Educational and other Qualification: Note: (i) Candidates are requested to fill up only one application for both the posts. The candidate has to indicate the preference for the post. The candidate would be considered as per the preference and in order of merit, however the allotment of the posts would be on the extent of availability of the vacancy for that particular post
|Candidate should be between 18 and 35 Years|
Selection Procedure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Boats Crew Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Boats Crew Staff – Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Mumbai:
(a) Eligible applicants are required to apply only through ‘On-line application Format’ available on ND(MBI) recruitment website www.godiwadabhartee.com . (b) No application through any other mode will be accepted. (c) Before registering/submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:- (i) Valid E-Mail ID. All correspondence to the candidates would be communicated through the valid e-mail ID entered in the online application form and the same should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Intimation about date, time and venue for written examination, PET/Swimming ,document verification and medicals will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by issuing a Call letter/Admit card through e-mail/ on website www.godiwadabhartee.com or post. Candidates are requested to check their e-mail regularly till completion of recruitment. (ii) Photograph. Scanned / digital copy of their latest passport size color photograph and signature (.jpg or .jpeg file only, each less than 50 kb size) for uploading with application at indicated place/location. The photograph should be clear and without headgear /goggles etc. (ii) Documents. Scanned/digital copy of their following documents (.jpg or .jpeg file only, each less than 250 kb size) for uploading with application at indicated place/location. (aa) Mark sheet / Result of 10th / High School ( Front Side for clarity of grade) (ab) Reserved Category Certificate with current validity / creamy layer wherever applicable as per format issued by Govt of India. (ac) PH or PWD(Person With Disability) Certificate . (ad) Experience certificate as per proforma (d) After successful applying online, candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are to download the registration/application form generated by the system with unique registration number. The same is to be retained for all future correspondence / reference. (e) ONE COPY OF REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM AND ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE OF EXAMINATION ALONGWITH FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS IN SUPPORT OF AGE, EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION DULY ATTESTED BY ANY GAZETTED OFFICER :- (i) Proof of Identity issued by any Govt agency or recognized school/college. (ii) Marks sheet and certificate of High School/Matriculation /Equivalent issued by respective board towards proof of Date of Birth. (iii) Mark sheet / Result of z0th / High School (iv) Reserved Category Certificate with current validity wherever applicable (v) PH or PWD(Person With Disability) Certificate (vi) Ex-serviceman / sportsperson / any other certificate. (vii) NOC for departmental / Government Servant candidates. (viii) Other persons availing age relaxations are to produce certificate in prescribed profoma specified by the Government. (f) ATTESTED COPIES OF AFORESAID DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE WRITTEN EXAMINATION VENUE FOR VERIFICATION AND RECORD FAILING WHICH HIS/HER CANDIDATURE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Candidates are requested to read advertisement carefully published in Employment News dated on 07 Feb 2015 filling the details in Online Application Form.
- Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Online Application validation rules are designed based on the advertisement requirement. Candidates are advised to read Para 3 (Age Criteria / Relaxation) of the advertisement published in Employment News dated on 07 Feb 2015.
- Please input valid Email-Id and Mobile Number at the time of Registration.
- Application submitted through online form does not imply that candidate has full filled all the criteria given in the advertisement and application can be rejected if found to be ineligible at any point of time.
- Category-wise number of vacancies mentioned in advertisement is purely provisional and subject to variation without notice. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-Serviceman will be governed as per existing Govt. of India’s rules in force. All certificates produced by SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Sports Person should be obtained from the competent authorities as specified for the relevant category by the Govt. of India.
- After successful registration candidates will receive their Application Number to email-id registered with us.
- Please keep your Registration Number / Application Number for further usage.
- After submission, candidates are requested to take print of their application form for further usage.
- All fields with * are Mandatory.
- Click the button to download the ‘Proforma for Experience Certificate’.
|Time Schedule||Time and Date|
|Opening date for online registration||9:00 AM on 10 February 2015|
|Closing date for online registration||5:00 PM upto 20 February 2015|
|Last date for reprint of application through website||5:00 PM upto 25 February 2015|
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Other Navy jobs|
|Other Maharatna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017