Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 10th,ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprentices Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Vacancy Name : Apprentices
Educational Qualification : 10TH,ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 335 post
Salary : Rs.7,000/p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Naval Dockyard Mumbai,Mumbai
Detail of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentices Recruitment:
- The Naval Dockyard Mumbai invites applications from ITI qualified candidates (male / female) in various designated trades for enrolment to Apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act-1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total of 335 vacancies as per distribution shown below are to be filled up :
- ONE YEAR TRAINING SL APPRENTICESHIP ELlGIBILE ITI TRADE TRAINING TRADE a Machinist (10) Machinist b nstrument Mechanic (10) Instrument Mechanic c Fitter (40) Fitter d Mechanic Machine Tool Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (15) Maintenance e Ref.& Air Conditioning Ref.& AC Mechanic Mechanic. (10) f lectroplater (05) Electroplater !=l Welder Gas & Elect) (20) Welder Gas & Electric h Painter General) (25) Painter (General) i Mason (BC) (10) Mason (BC) k T& ESM ( 10) Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance I [Furrier ( 15 ) Turner m Electronic Mechanic ( 10 ) Electronic Mechanic n Electrician (20) Electrician
- TWO YEAR TRAINING SL APPRENTICESHIP ELlGIBILE ITI TRADE TRAINING TRADE a Mechanic (Diesel) (25) Mechanic (Die.sel ) b oundry Man (05) oundry Man c Mechanic Radio & Mechanic (Radio & TV) OR Radar (Aircraft) (10) Electronic Mechanic d Power Electrician (10) Electrician e Shipwright Steel (20) Fitter f Plumber (10) Plumber !=l Pipe fitter ( 10 ) Plumber h Rigger (Heavy Carpenter ndustries) (15) j Sheet metal worker ( 15) Sheet metal worker k Carpenter ( 15 ) Carpenter
- Reservation of Vacancies: (a) SC/ST and OBC : Vacancies for SC/ST and OBC candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A (1) & (2) and Section 3B ( 1) & (2) both of Chapter II ‘. of Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and Para 4 of Maharashtra State Gazette Notification Part IV dated 22 Jan 2004.
- For Physically Hartdicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved vide DGET Letter No. DGET-46(24)/AP dated 23 Jul 1981 and Section . 3.6.2 chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual. (c) For Armed Forces: 3% reservation for children of Armed Forces personnel(serving/deceased/disabled) and ex-servicemen vide DGET Letter No. DGET- 23(2)/87-AP dated 26 Mar 87 and section 3.6.3 chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
- Eligibility Conditions: (a) Qualifications: Matric / Std X with a minimum of 50 % marks & ITI Examination (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant Trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- Age: Born between 31 Mar 1995 to 31 Mar 2002. Upper age is relaxable by five years for SC/ST candidates. (c) Minimum Physical Standards: Height 150 Cm, Weight 45 Kg, Chest expansion 5 erns, Eye sight 6/6 to 6/9, Ears clear of wax, external & internal organs to be normal. Physical standards for Physically Handicapped persons is as per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Para 4 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 regarding standard of physical fitness.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already under gone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt.lPublic Sector/Private Industrial organisation are not eligible.
- Stipend : Rs 6126/-, Rs 7002/-, Rs 7877 1- per month, depending upon period of Apprenticeship training, as revised by Govt from time to time.
- Commencement of Training. 01 Apr 2016 7. Rail fare: No rail’fare is admissible for candidates called for written Examination. 2 nd,Class rail fare from home station to Mumbai will be paid to candidates called for interview/medical.
- Hostel: Limited Hostel accommodation (for male apprentices only) may be made available for outstation candidates.
Selection Procedure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai – Apprentices Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- Preliminary selection on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI Examination. Candidates in the Preliminary Merit list will be called for written test to be held in the last week of Dec 2015. Candidates placed in the merit list on 1he basis of marks obtained in written examination, will be called for Interview/Medical in Feb 2016. The written examination for candidates from Andaman & Nicobar Islands will be conducted at INS Jarawa, Port Blair. However, they are required to forward their applications to Mumbai.
How to apply for Apprentices Vacancy in Naval Dockyard Mumbai :
- To be forwarded as per format given below, by ordinary Post ONLY and addressed only to PO. Box No. 35 0, Mumbai-400 001 so as to l reach lat st b APPLICATIONS SENT BY REGISTERED OST OR SPEED POST WILL BE REJECTED.
- The application should be accomplished by 31/10/2015 Duly filled Hall Ticket (in duplicate as per format) (b) SSC/Matriculation Marks sheet and proof Of date of birth (c) ITI Marks Sheet (d) Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only) (e) Certificate of Physical Challenge (if applicable) (f) Certificate, if son / daughter of Armed Forces Personnel I Ex-Servicemen (as applicable) (g) Character certificate (h) One self addressed stamped (Rs 5/-) envelope of size 22 Cm X 10 Cm.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications will be rejected and no further • ‘correspondence in this regard will be entertained. (i) Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidate.
- Employment..: As per Apprentice Act-] 961, it shall not be obligatory ‘for. Naval Dockyard, Mumbai to employ Apprentices on completion of the training. Recruitment is undertaken as per Recruitment Rules- promulgated by the Govt. of India. 11.’ Incomplete I erroneous applications will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016