On 07/11/2016, Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam announced recruitment notification to recruit Apprentice Trainee. Through this recruitment notification, Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam plans to recruit 10th, 12th candidates for the post of Apprentice Trainee. Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam is planning to recruit 290 candidates for the post of Apprentice Trainee. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam before 05/12/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam|
|Vacancy Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|Education Requirement||10TH, 12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||290 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||05/12/2016|
|Address For The Job||Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam|
Eligibility & Details:
Apprentice Trainee Post:
Candidates can Get the Apprentice Trainee Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Apprentice Trainee|
|Total Vacancy: 290 Posts|
|Education required: SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: To avail additional two years age relaxation for son / daughter of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee, the name of the candidate has to be forwarded to IHQ (MoD) (Navy), New Delhi through respective HQs/ CCPO for approval. Candidates approved by IHQ(MoD) (Navy) only will be allowed for the written examination|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2016. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.|
|Last Date: 05/12/2016|
|Location of Job: Visakhapatnam|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 05/12/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Apprentice Trainee Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 05/12/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 05/12/2016
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016