Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Librarian & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.: 77-35/NVS-JR/P&E/2015/ . Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Librarian & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 15-16-17/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Vacancy Name : Librarian & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.d, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs: 26,250-27,500/- p.m
Job Location : Jaipur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 15-16-17/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Regional Office: 18 , Sangram Colony , MahaveerMarg , C -Scheme , Jaipur -302001 ( Rajasthan )
Detail of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Librarian & More Vacancies Recruitment:
In order to prepare a panel of teachers on Contract basis, walk in interview for the following posts will be conducted on 15-06-2015 for PGTs, 16.06.2015 for TGTs & 17.06.2015 for Misc. Categories, Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA) & Female Staff Nurse at following Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:-
- For PGTs :- ESSENTIAL (a) Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects. (b) B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. (c) Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (a) Experience of working as TGT in a recognized institution in the concerned subject. (b) Experience of working in a residential school. (c) Knowledge of Computer application.
- For POST GRADUATE TEACHER (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY):- ESSENTIAL:- 1- At least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following:- BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/University recognized by the Govt. of India. OR BE or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from any recognized Univesity. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized Univseity. OR ‘A’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate Degree in any subject 2- Knowledge of Multi Media and Web Technology, Computer Science & Information Practices. DESIRABLE :- B.Ed. Degree
- For TGTs :- ESSENTIAL- (a) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject comprising the combination as under: (b) B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University. (c) Competence to teach through English and Hindi/Regional language as the case may be. (d) Qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper – II) conducted by CBSE. DESIRABLE – (a) Experience of working in a residential school. (b) Knowledge of Computer application. TGT (Science) 1. The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry during all the three years of study in graduation. 2. In case of such Universities, which provide for only two subjects in the final year of graduation, the candidates should have studied any of the two subjects out of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the final year of examination and all the three subjects, viz. Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in the first and second years of graduation. 3. In case of Honours Degree in any of the above mentioned three subjects, the candidate must have studied other two subjects in the first and second year of the course. 4. Candidate should have secured 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation degree TGT(Social Studies) 1. The candidate should have studied any of the two subjects out of the following subject combinations in graduation: a) History with Geography/Economics/Political Science or b) Geography with History/Economics/Political Science 2. History/Geography as above should have been studied for all three years in the graduation. 3. In case of Honours degree in History the candidate should have studied Geography/Economics/Political Science in first and second year. Similarly, in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/Political Science in first and second year. Candidates with B.A. (Honours) in Economics or Political Science are not eligible for the post of TGT(Social Studies). 4. Candidate should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation degree.
- For Misc. Category Teachers :- i) ART TEACHER ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS Five years recognized Diploma in any discipline of fine arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts after passing secondary school examination (Class X) or equivalent. OR Post Graduate Degree in Drawing and Painting, Fine Arts from a recognized University/Institution. OR Four Years Diploma in Fine Arts/Crafts from Vishwa Bharti Shanti Niketan. OR B.Ed. Degree/Diploma in Fine Arts from Regional College of Education. (Degree of Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) after class XII will be considered as equivalent to Five Years Diploma in Fine Arts after class X). DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (i) B.Ed or equivalent teaching degree from recognized University. (ii) Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language (as per Regional Language option given in application form). (iii) Experience of working in a residential school. ii) MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS Five Years study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/Post Graduate degree. OR A Bachelor’s degree with Music from a recognized University and B.Ed. OR Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary with any one of the following: Sangeet-Visharad examination of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay or Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth, Lucknow or Indira kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh(MP) or Sangeet Prabhakar examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. ORFollowing Degree/Diploma awarded by Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh: (a) Sangeet Bhaskar with graduation in any discipline (b) Sangeet Nritya Bhusan with graduation in any discipline (c) Sangeet Bhushan or Sangeet Nritya Visharad with Sr. Secondary/Intermediate/Part- 1 Examination of 3 years degree course. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (i) Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.(as per Regional language option given in application form). (ii) Experience of working in a residential school. iii) PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS (MALE & FEMALE) ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized institution. OR D.P.Ed. awarded by a recognized University/Institution provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is at least a University’s Degree. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (i) Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language.(as per Regional Language option given in application form). (ii) Experience of working in a residential school. iv) LIBRARIAN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS 1 University’s Degree in Library Science from a recognized institution. OR Graduation with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized Institution. 2 Working knowledge of English and Hindi or other Regional Language. (as per Regional Language option given in application form) DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS (i) Experience of working in a residential school. (ii) Knowledge of Computer operations.
- For Faculty Cum System Administrator (FCSA):- REQUIREDGraduate with Diploma in Computer application (equivalent to ‘A’ Level course of DOEACC) from a recognized institution OR ‘A’ Level Certificate from DOEACC OR BCA from recognized University/Institution
- Female Staff Nurse 1. Essential Qualification a) Passed Sr. Secondary Examination (Class XII) or equivalent, and b) Grade ‘A’ (Three years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution. OR B. Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University/Institution. 2. Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council. 3. Practical experience of two years in Hospital/Clinic. DESIRABLE : Working knowledge of Hindi/Regional Language and English.
Selection Procedure for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) – Librarian & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 15-16-17/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Librarian & More Vacancies vacancy in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS):
Appointment on contract basis will be for a period from 01st July 2015 to 30st April 2016 in one spell in case of PGTs, TGTs and Misc. Categories or till regular posting made whichever is earlier subject to the availability of vacancies. The appointment will be for a period of ten months from 01st July 2015 to 30st April 2016 during the academic year 2015-16. The above period include short-term breaks, If any, falling within the tenure of contractual service for which remuneration has to be paid. No candidate who had worked earlier in any of the JNVs of this Region will be appointed again from 01-07-2015 onwards, without attending and got selection in the walk-in interview. The Candidates required to report at the venue by 09.00 AM sharp on the dates of interview, with 02 pass port size photographs, Original certificates as well as photo copies of Mark sheet of all the years of 10th , 10+2, Degree/ Post Graduate Degree, B. Ed. Degree etc. in support of qualification, certificate of age, caste and experience. The experience certificate must include the clear period of working, designation, pay, nature of appointment and duties etc., failing which the same will not be accepted. In absence of any document / mark sheets of any year as indicated above, the candidate will not be allowed for interview. No TA/DA will be paid. The onus of proof regarding eligibility of candidate lies upon him/her only. Samiti reserves the right for evolving its own criteria for interview/ selection. The candidates reporting for Walk-In-Interview after the prescribed period would not be allowed for interview in any case. The cut-off date for determining various eligibility criteria i.e. Educational Qualifications will be the date on which the candidate is appearing for walk in interview for the post concerned. Before proceeding to the venue, it will be the personal responsibility of the candidate to visit our web site www.nvsrojpr.gov.in to see the detailed eligibility criteria for the particular subject for which the candidate is interested to appear for and ensure that he / she is eligible for the post. Any candidate found not eligible as per the criteria and eligibility given on the website/advertisement will not be allowed to appear before the selection board in any case.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15-16-17/6/2015
Regional Office: 18 , Sangram Colony , MahaveerMarg , C -Scheme , Jaipur -302001 ( Rajasthan )
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.: 77-35/NVS-JR/P&E/2015/ .
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016