Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Any Masters degree,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.Tech,PG-Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/06/2015-13/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Vacancy Name : Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.E/B.Tech,PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :10 Post
Job Location : Patna
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/06/2015-13/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Opposite A. N. College, Riga Rd, Patna, Bihar 800013
Detail Of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies||10 Post||Any Masters degree,M.Sc,B.Sc,B.Tech,PG-Diploma||Rs-27,500/-pm||65 Years|
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend walk-in-interview against various teaching post at the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) situated in BIHAR, JHARKHAND and W.BENGAL on contractual basis for session 2015-16 at the following centres as per the schedule furnished below:-
- -No TA/DAwill be paid for attending the interview. • Interview for the post ofTGT Oriya will be held at JNV, Ranchi centre only. • Interview for the post of TGT Urdu will be held at JNV Patna & Ranchi centres only.• Interview for the post of TGT Assamese, Bodo, Garo and Khashi will be held at JNV, Burdhwan centre only.
- Educational Qualifications:PGTs Two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education ofNCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s degree from recognised university with 50% or above marks in aggregate with B.Ed in concerned subject
- PGT Computer Science :At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:- l. B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science / l.T) from a recognized University or an equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/university recognized by the Govt. on India. 2. B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from any recognized university. 3. M.Sc (Computer Science)/ MCA or equivalent from a recognized University. 4. B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University. 5. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a recognized University. 6. ‘A’ level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. 7. ‘B’ or ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’, Ministry ofInformation and Communication Technology. Experience: – 1-2 yrs. experience in Computer Teaching to school students of Higher and Secondary Levels. Exposure to common Application Software and Operating Systems Software, LAN, Internet and Techniques of Modern Computer Aided Class Room Transactions
- TGTs:Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education ofNCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. OR A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognised university with 50% marks or above in aggregate during all in the concerned sub,iectwith B.Ed.
- Faculty -cum Graduate with Diploma in Computer application (equivalent to” A” Level Course Systems DOEACC) form a recognized institution OR “A” Level Certificate from DOEACC. Administrator Govt. of India OR BCA /MCA form a recognized University/Institute
- Experience: – The candidate should have 1-2 years experience in computer teaching to School students of higher and secondary Levels. He/ She should have good exposure to common available Application Software (Windowos-97/2000/XP) operation Systems Software (Windows-97/98/200/XPIME, window-NT/200 for server) ,LAN, Internet and Techniques of modern computer Aided class Room Transactions.
- Vocational Teacher:IT Application At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following:- B.E. or B. Tech (Computer Sc.lIT)OR B.E. or B. Tech (any system) and PG Diploma in Computers OR M.Sc. (Computer Sc.)/ MCA or equivalent / OR B.Sc.(Comp. Sc.)/BCA or Equivalent and P.G. Degree in any subject/ OR P.G. Diploma in Computer and P.G. Degree in any subject from an Institution /University recognised by the Govt. of India.
- Bio. Tech M.Sc.lM Tech. in Bio Technology/Genetics/Microbiology/Life Sc. / Bio Sc.lBio. Chemistry.
- Office Secretary Ship P.G. Diploma in Office Secretary ship/M.Com. Degree.
- Financial Market Management : (a) M.Com/ MBA/MA(Econ)/Mater of Financial Control/Financial Services or equivalent for Accounting for Business OR Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institutes with NSE’s Certificate in Financial Markets (NCFM) having passed three modules with minimum 60% marks in ( I) Financial Markets (Beginners’ Module) (2) Capital Market Dealers Module (3) Derivative Market Dealers Module OR Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Application from a recognized University/ Institutes with minimum two years experience of working in all the modules of Ms-Office(Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook). Desirable:- (1)Bachelor of Education or Teaching Degree from a recognized University. (2) having experience of accounting Software.
- Hospitality & Tourism :Degree/Three year diploma in Hotel Management from an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management /State Board of Technical Education Tourism /Recognised University. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in degree/diploma in Hotel Management
- Hotel Management :P.G. Degree or Five years P.G. Diploma in Hotel Management
Selection Procedure For Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti – Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 11/06/2015-13/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Faculty-cum Systems Administrator & More Vacancies vacancy in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti:
- Degree / Diploma from a recognizedUniversity/Institution will only be accepted. Working Knowledge of Hindi/Regional Language and English is essential for all the posts.
- Experience of working in a residential schoolis desirable. The upper age limit for all the aboveposts is 65 Years. Remuneration -The fixed remuneration @Rs. 27500/- per month for PGTs, @Rs. 26250/- per month for TGTsincluding Music Teacher, Art Teacher, PET, Librarian, Misc. Teacher, III rd Language, Vocational teachers etc and @26250/- for FCSA.
- Candidates are required to bring along with them a copy of Bio-Data with two recent Passport size photographs and one set of self attested photo copies of all the educational & experience certificates. The original certificate and marks sheets should also be brought at the interview centre.
- Willing candidates must report for interview at the respective centres on schedule dates at 9 a.m. No TAIDAwill be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Appointment will be made from the panel purely on the basis of merit, depending on the available vacancy. A candidate having been empanelled does not have any claim for appointment.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/06/2015-13/06/2015
VENUE :Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Opposite A. N. College, Riga Rd, Patna, Bihar 800013
Top Company Openings:
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017