Andaman and Nicobar Administration has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Andaman and Nicobar Administration.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Sub Inspector Job on or before 30 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Port Blair
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dy. Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair
Detail of Andaman and Nicobar Administration Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- Sub-Inspector (Engine Driver) in A&N Administration (Police Marine Force) for male candidates
- Educational Qualification : i) Secondary School Examination (10th Std) or its equivalent pass from a recognized board/university ii) a) Must possess 1st Class Engine Driver certificate of competency under ISV Act 1917 (1 of 1917) OR b) Must possess Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/Institute with MOT (Pan-A passed) from any DG Shipping annroved institute
- No. of Vacancies : The number of vacancies to be filled are expected to be approximately 02 Nos (reserved for OBC). The number of vacancies may undergo a change
- Pay Scale : Pay Band + Grade Pay : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Age Limit (as on inclusive) : 18 to 33 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the central Govt.). (Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of the applications from the candidates of India ( and not be closing date prescribed for those in Assam Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh. Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim. Ladakh Division of .1 & K State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub division, A & N Islands/ Lakshadweep).
- Note : The benefit of OBC category would be given only to those candidates who belong to the OBC category as notified by the Andaman & Nicobar Administration
Selection Procedure for Andaman and Nicobar Administration – Sub Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Sub Inspector Vacancy in Andaman and Nicobar Administration :
Candidates may submit their application on a plain paper in the format given below along with the self attested copies of certificates of age proof, OBC category and educational qualification with three passport size photographs (one should be affixed in the space given in the application form and other two should be attached along with application form) to the Dy. Superintendent of Police (HQ), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair on any working day with effect from 01.08.2015 to 30.08.2015
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30 Aug 2015
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2014 – ADVT NO. 03/2015.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016