Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Gujarat
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Research Cerntre-Vasad, Dist-Anand, Gujarat -388306
Detail of Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
The eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in-interview to be held on 10-8-2015 at 11.00 A. M. for one temporary position of Senior Research Fellow under the project entitled “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) at IISWC (Formerly CSWCRTI), 218-Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun-248195 purely on contract basis up to 31.3.2017. Details are as under
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research fellow (SRF)||1||
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in any of the following Subjects: Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing and GIS/ Agricultural Physics/Geography/Soil Sciences/Agronomy/Agricultural meteorology/Agricultural Engineering and allied subjects
Desirable Qualification: Experience in hydrological modelling, GIS and remote sensing, input data preparation for hydrological modelling, handling weather and climate data.
|Rs. 25,000/- per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year Rs. 28,000/- plus HRA for 3rd year onwards||35 years for men and 40 years for women|
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC):
- The position are purely temporary on co terminus basis and do not entitle the appointment to any claim implicit or explicit on any ICAR post.
- Above position will be filled on contractual basis up to 31.3.2017. Initially candidates will be engaged for a period of one year and after that their term will be extended year to year basis further on the basis of their work performance
- The eligible candidate may attend “walk in interview” on scheduled date and time along with their application on plain paper ith complete bio data in prescribed format given below and original/attested copy of the certificates/mark sheets, experience certificate etc.
- No TA/Da will be paid for attending the interview
- Persons already employed should bring “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer
- Applicant should report at 09.30 hrs. at the ICAR-IISWC, Research Centre- Vasad, Opposite Railway Station Vasad, Dist- Anand, Gujarat, for screening. No application form shall be available at the venue of interview.
- In case of more number of candidates, the interview may continue on the next day
- The decision of the Director will be final and binding in all aspects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/8/2015
ICAR- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, Research Cerntre-Vasad, Dist-Anand, Gujarat -388306
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017