Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager (HR/IR) through recruitment notification – Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/NINL/GM(HR/IR)/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Pg Diploma/ MBA/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job General Manager (HR/IR) on or before 06/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager (HR/IR)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ PG-Diploma/ MBA/PGDM/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MMTC Limited Corporate Office Core 1, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003|
Detail of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) General Manager (HR/IR) Recruitment:
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited, a company promoted by MMTC Limited ( a Government of India Enterprise), Industrial Promotion and Investment Corporation of Orissa Limited (IPICOL) and other government agencies has set up an 1.1 million ton integrated steel plant located at Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex, Duburi, District Jajpur, Odisha. Phase – II expansion consisting of SMS and CCP with 110 ton BOF, 6 strands Billet Caster, 418 tpd Oxygen Plant has ben operational and 300 tpd Limestone Plant and 100 tpd Dolomite Plant is under progress. NINL requires high performing, dynamic and achievement oriented professional in Human Resource Management with proven track record to be appointed as General Manger (HR/IR). Details are as follows:
- No of post : 01
- Pay Scale : E-8 (Rs.51,300-3%- 73,000 + allowances and other benefits as per Company Rules)
- Qualifications : Graduate with 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relation or MBA with specialization in HR from a recognized University/Institution with good academic records. Law Degree (3 years duration) is desirable
- Post qualification executive exp. (Yrs.) : Minimum 22 years relevant experiencce in IR, legal aspects pertaining to labour matters, welfare, establishment, statutory compliances, domestic enquiry, HR management, handling Security Systems of Plant, framing various welfare schemes etc. Out of 22 years, at least 15 years work experience in higher position and minimum 2 years work experience below the post advertised.
- Maximum age (Yrs.) (as on last date of submissin of application) : 50 years
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applications not conforming to prescribed format, incomplete, illegible and unsigned or without date of birth or photograph, or received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
- The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill or even cancel the whole process of recruitment of the above advertised post without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her right to be called for the interview.
- any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispoute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi Court only.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro airfare in economy class by the shortest route from declared communication address. Reimbursement of traveling expenses shall be subject to production of air ticket jacket/e-ticket for attending the interview and photocopy of air tickets for return journey
- Candidates serving in Central or State Government/Central or State Public Sector Undertaking/Public Sector Enterprise, may send their applications through proper channel Management may relax eligibility criteria in terms of age in respect of deserving candidates
- Applications must accompany self-attested copies of certificates in support of their age, qualification, experience and caste etc. Applications must accompany application fee in the form of a Bank Draft for Rs.300/- drawn in favour of “Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited: payable at Bhubaneswar. Fee paid shall not be refunded on any account nor be held in reserve for any future selection in NINL. Candidates belonging to SCs and STs are exempted from submitting application fee subject to submission of recent & valid caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- NINL will not be responsible for any delay in receipt or loss of application or communication in postal transit. Those who applied for the post of General Manager (HR/IR) in response to Advertisement No.04/2014/NINL, may not apply. Canvassing in any form shall be considered as disqualification for the candidature. Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on MMTC and NINL website and no separate press coverage is envisaged for this purpose
Selection Procedure for Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) – General Manager (HR/IR) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for General Manager (HR/IR) Vacancy in Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL):
Eligible and interested candidates should visit / log on to www.mmtclimited.com or www.ninl.in to download prescribed application format. Application received in any other format will not be entertained. A recent passport pohotograph should be affixed in the right hand top corner on the front page of the prescribed application format. The envelope duly superscribed as “Application for the post of General Manager (HR/IR) in NINL”, containing the duly filled in and signed application (in the prescribed format) alongwith the copies of relevant certificates etc. should be sent to General Manager (Personnel), so as to reach him at the address indicated below on or before the closing hours of 6th April, 2015. MMTC Limited Corporate Office Core 1, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110 003
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/04/2015
Reference: Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/NINL/GM(HR/IR)/2015