Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Indirect Tax Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Indirect Tax Consultant on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL)
Vacancy Name : Indirect Tax Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Duburi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : DGM (F&A) Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd. Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex Duburi
Detail Of Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) Indirect Tax Consultant Recruitment:
Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited, a joint venture company promoted by MMTC Limited (a Government of India Enterprise) and IPICOL (a Government of Odisha Undertaking) requires professionals on contract basis with suitable experience to provide relevant inputs / expertise in respect of Indirect Taxes, i.e., Central Excise, Customs, Service Tax & Sales Tax for a period of one year which may be extendable on long term basis subject to the performance for its 1.1 MT integrated steel plant located at Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex, Duburi, District Jajpur.
Scope of Work:
- Advising the Company in timely and effective compliance of the provisions of Indirect Taxes viz., Central Excise, Service Tax, Customs, GST, Sales Tax both Central as well as state, Entry Tax, Professional Tax etc.
- Preparing, assisting and guiding in filing of Indirect tax returns of the Company.
- Attending audit parties and replying to the audit memos. Preparing/drafting, appearing for, arguing and explaining before assessing officers in all types of assessment proceedings of the Company.
- Scrutiny, examination and review of assessment orders/penalty orders. If any and suggesting the matters for preferring appeal.
- Preparing/drafting, appearing for, arguing and explaining before assessing officer/appellate authority/revisionary authority for obtaining stay order from him and in the further appeal stages before the appropriate authorities like Asst. Commissioner, Dy. Commissioner, Joint Commissioner, Adl. Commissioner, Commissioner, Commissioner (appeal), Tribunal and high court/ supreme court when necessary.
- Pursuing for realization of refund if any at the earliest possible time.
- Advising the company for taking opinion of Sr. Advocate/ Counsel on complex issues and for engaging Sr. Advocate /counsel for appearing before the appellate authority beyond tribunal.
- Providing expert opinion citing the relevant case laws duly interpreting the relevant sections/ rules relating to Excise, Customs, Service Tax and Sales Tax matters for the queries raised by the Company.
- The Excise, Customs, Service Tax & Sales Tax consultant proposed to carry out consultancy work of NINL should possess the following:-
- The firm or individual partner(s) or individual should be in practice as Sales Tax and/or Excise, Customs & Service Tax consultant for the last 15 years as on the date of submitting the offer and dealing with a least 2 PSU clients in Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Service Tax matters.
- The consultant should be familiar with all the latest changes in the Excise Customs, Service Tax & Sales Tax Act and Rules and should be able to advise suitably to the company wherever required.
- Should be able to prepare draft replies to SCNs and the draft appeals for the adjudication orders issued by Excise, Customs & Service Tax division by incorporating all relevant case laws where ever required.
- During the period of practice, the consultant should have experience in handling hearing on Excise, Customs, Service Tax and Sales Tax matters before the assessing authorities, appellate authorities, revisionary authorities, appellate tribunal and/or high court.
- Consultant is expected to furnish expert opinion citing the relevant case laws duly interpreting the relevant sections/ rules relating to Excise, Customs, Service Tax and Sales Tax matters for the queries raised by the Company.
- The consultant should have reported cases of tribunal, high court or Supreme Court in a leading tax journal of national repute.
- The receipts of the firm or individual from the profession should not be less than Rs. 10 lakhs in each year in the last two financial years.
- The consultant should have office at Bhubaneswar /Cuttack/ Jajpur Rod.
Selection Procedure For Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL) – Indirect Tax Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interface with the Selection Committee.
How To Apply For Indirect Tax Consultant Vacancy in Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited (NINL):
Application shall be sent by post / courier prepared in the format specified as under by ……………………… alongwith supporting documents of experience/qualification. Please write “APPLICATION FOR INDIRECT TAX CONSULTANT” on the envelope. Address for submitting the application is as under: To DGM (F&A) Neelachal Ispat Nigam Ltd. Kalinga Nagar Industrial Complex Duburi
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016