Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts cum Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts cum Project Assistant Job on or before 28/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts cum Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||28/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Joint Director (Special Projects) Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Core-4, 2nd Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092|
Detail of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Accounts cum Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the contractual post of Accounts cum Project Assistant under Adolescent Health and Development Project of CP-8 supported by UNFPA for the period up to 31st December 2015. The aim of the project is to provide out of school adolescents with life skills focused experiential learning on reproductive and sexual health issues in a gender-sensitive manner, provide them with information on education and skills building for better employability and to improve access to youth friendly and gender sensitive services in the public and private sector The Accounts cum Project Assistant is expected to independently discharge the following job responsibilities:
- Accounts cum Project Assistant – (One Post) a) Maintaining all the Accounts of AH&DP b) Preparing FACE Forms and Compilation of Utilization Certificate c) Compilation of Monthly Reports, Typing work and Facilitating Audit and preparation of Reports
- Roles and Responsibilities Assist M&E Officer under the AH&DP & Senior Officers of NYKS related to the project with the component projects; drafting of Project documents and reports. Facilitate routine implementation of assigned projects: In coordination with district NYK and project personnel and assist in guiding routine implementation of assigned projects, assisting the delivery of project inputs, and ensuring participation of national counterparts in training activitiesand other project activities Collect, registers and maintains information (filing) on programme activities, and contributes to the preparation of progress reports by providing information, preparing tables, drafting selected sections compilation of monthly data etc. Assist in ensuring relevant project monitoring and follow-up by conducting field visits, participating in review meetings and evaluation missions, making work plan/budget revisions, applies mechanisms to systematically assess the achievement of results, and preparing regular inputs to status and progress reports. Assist with programme procurement and ensures procurement is in accordance with NYKS Procurement Procedures; Draft and translates letters, meeting minutes and other documents necessary for programme and project management, helps with preparation of the presentations as may be assigned by office management. Provide logistical support to programme activities (Monitoring visits, trainings, conferences and workshops) including travel arrangements, accommodation, collecting supporting documents and organizing the venue. Assist in compilation of Utilization Certificates and preparation of FACE Forms. Assist NYKS Officers and M&E Officer with the advocacy and resource mobilization strategy of the NYKS Office by compiling relevant background material for use in discussions and public events. Maintain network of UNFPA and public information contacts. Contribute to the creation and sharing of knowledge by synthesizing and documenting findings and lessons learned success stories and best practices, strategies and approaches of the UNFPA Project and drafting relevant materials for dissemination. Maintaining and regular updating Books of Accounts, release of funds, facilitate and undertaking audit. Ensure quality and completeness of filing of programme documents; Manage and maintains files and other documents
- Type of Engagement: Fixed Term deployment up to 31st December 2015 under the Adolescent Health and Development Project on consolidated remuneration.
- Education Qualification: Graduate Degree in Commerce from recognized university/academic institutions.
- Experience, Knowledge and Skills: Minimum 3 years experience as Accounts cum Project Assistant in reputed organization Excellent Knowledge of MS Office, Advance Excel and Internet Experience of working in NYK/NGO/ Government system will be added advantage.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on 1st March 2015.
- Language Requirement: Good command in Hindi and English (both Written and Verbal) language.
- Honorarium: Consolidated Honorarium of Rs.18,000/- and Travelling Expenses as per actual if any.
- Other Requirement: Preference will be given to candidates who are domicile of Delhi. Reporting and Duration: The Accounts cum Project Assistant will report to the NYKS Officers related to the project or his/her designated official through M&E Officer. Deployment will be tentatively from the date of joining up to 31st December 2015.
- Location of Deployment: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Core IV, IInd Floor, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092.
Selection Procedure for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)- Accounts cum Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/3/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview/Test.
How to apply for Accounts cum Project Assistant Vacancy in Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS):
Interested candidates may submit their application in prescribed proforma along with photocopies of educational qualifications & other relevant documents on or before 28th March 2015 to Joint Director (AH&DP), Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Core IV, IInd Floor, Scope Minar,Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi 110092, Phone: 011-22402818, email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/3/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017