Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) invites application for the recruitment of Zonal Offices with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name :Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
Posts :Zonal Offices
Qualification : Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 9300-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 28
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 12/12/2014
Details of Post :
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports is working in the field of Youth Development through its 623 district units called Nehru Yuva Kendras and 28 Zonal Offices. Its Headquarters with the Director General as Chief Executive is at Delhi.
A Nehru Yuva Kendra in each district is headed by a District Youth Coordinator who is the executor and implementer of the Youth Development programmes & policies under the guidance of the District Advisory Committee on Youth Programmes with Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate/District Collector, as the Chairperson.
NYKS invites applications for the post of District Youth Coordinator in the scale of PB-2, 9300-34800/ PB-3,15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- in different States/UTs as per details given below on deputation basis from officers of the Govt./Semi Govt. institutions or autonomous bodies including Govt. colleges having 3 years experience in work relating to Youth/Rural/Community Development, Social Welfare or Woman and Child Development and holding analogous post on regular basis or with 3 years regular service in the post having Grade Pay Rs.4600/- or with 8 years regular service in the post having Grade Pay Rs.4200/-. Relaxation with regard to required years of experience shall be considered in most deserving cases.
Andhra Pradesh-5, Arunachal Pradesh-14, Assam-15, Bihar-19, Chhatisgarh-9, Dadra & Nagar Haveli-1, Daman & Diu-2, Delhi-5, Goa-1, Gujarat-12, Haryana-10, Himachal Pradesh-7, Jammu & Kashmir-4, Jharkhand-13, Karnataka-14, Kerala-7, Lakshdweep-1, Madhya Pradesh-18, Maharashtra-12, Manipur-2, Meghalaya-4, Mizoram-6, Nagaland-10, Odisha-22, Pondicherry-2 (Mahe & Yanam), Punjab-10, Rajasthan-17, Sikkim-2, Tamil Nadu-18, Telangana-6, Tripura-1, Uttar Pradesh-46, Uttarakhand-7, West Bengal-8. (The NYKS reserves the right to change the number of vacancies in different states/UTs).
The period of deputation will be three years, to be reviewed every year, without the provision for absorption.
The maximum age limit for deputation will be 55 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications by the NYKS.
HOW TO APPLY:
The eligible regular employees possessing a Graduate Degree may apply within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, through their employers to the Director General, NYKS, Core-4, Second Floor, Scope Minar, Twin Tower Complex, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi – 110 092 along with 1 copy of their recent photograph with following details.
- Name of the post applied for
- Name of the State/UT applied for
- Name of the applicant
- Age and Date of Birth*
- Whether belongs to SC/ST community*
- Name of the employer (along with full postal address & their telephone numbers)
- Qualification and Experience
- Present and earlier posts held with period and pay scale*
- Address for communication along with Mobile number and email ID*Attested photocopies of supporting documents must be enclosed with the application.
The following certificates are also required to be furnished by the Head of the Office of the applicant along with the application.
- That the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct.
- That no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated and the applicant is clear from Vigilance angle.
- That no Major/Minor Penalties have been imposed/contemplated during the last 10 years.
- That attested copies of ACRs for the last 5 years enclosed.
- That an undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected is enclosed.(Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and NYKS in no way will be held responsible for any postal or other delay)
- All Central Government deputation rules will be applicable
- The employees of NYKS are not entitled for Government accommodation under the general pool of Government accommodation
- Venue, date and time for the interview will be intimated separately to the short listed candidates.It is also clarified that only regular employees from the Departments/Institutions as mentioned above are entitled. Contractual employees/ temporary employees will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NYKS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016