Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate,B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist Job on or before 20/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
Vacancy Name :District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate,B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 15 post
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Core-4, 2nd Floor, Scope Minar, Laksmi Nagar District Centre, Lakshminagar, Delhi – 110092
Detail of Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist Recruitment:
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF DISTRICT YOUTH COORDINATOR: Maintaining close liaison with District Administration, developmental departments, NGOs, promotion of self-reliant Youth Clubs, determining training needs of Youth Club functionaries and organizing training programmes ; assessment of needs and problems of various sections of youth in the district; preparation of Annual Action Plan of programmes and activities; proper implementation of programmes as per Annual Action Plan; monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities; assisting Youth Clubs/ NGOs in the formulation of project proposals under Schemes of Financial Assistance of Central Government Departments/ Agencies; preparation of village, block and district profiles; preparation, documentation and circulation of supportive and publicity material; maintenance of records and reports; conducting periodic meetings of District Advisory Committee for Youth Programmes, National Youth Corps and Youth Club members; Proper maintenance of NYK office including personnel administration; general administration, financial management, legal and vigilance management, coordination with publicity media for image building of NYK Sangathan.
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS CLERK CUM TYPIST: ACT is the ministerial support to the District Youth Coordinator. Responsible to maintain accounts and relevant registers and to attend to such other administrative work assigned by the District Youth Coordinator from time to time. He is responsible to maintain cash book, bank book, stock registers, ledgers etc. and other accounts books. He/ She is also supposed to assist the District Youth Coordinator in organizing programmes and activities of the Kendra.
- ELIGIBILITY A. For District Youth Coordinator: Essential: Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent Desirable: Three years’ experience in Youth Activities / Rural Development/ other social sectors including voluntary work in a reputed organization Age limit: 38 Years. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates). Cutoff date for age limit will be as on 1st of January 2015. B. For Accounts Clerk cum Typist: Essential: 1) B.Com of a recognized university Or 2) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with 2 year experience in Accounts work 3) Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 4) Knowledge of Computer application Desirable: 1. Experience of two years as National Service Volunteer (NSV)/ Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana (RSY) Volunteer or National Youth Corps (NYC) Volunteer 2. PG Degree of Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) in various courses will be an added advantage Age limit: 38 Years. (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates). Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application (Other than those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladak division of J&K State, Lahul-Spiti district and Panji subdivision Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands and Lakshadweep)
- EMOLUMENTS: 1 District Youth Coordinator Selected candidates will be placed in the pay band of PB-3, 15600-39100 GP-Rs.5400 at the Basic Pay of Rs.21000/-. On successful selection, the candidates will be posted on probation for 2 years. 2 Accounts Clerk cum Typist Selected candidates will be placed in the pay band of PB-1, 5200-20200 GP-Rs.2400 at the Basic Pay of Rs.7600/-. On successful selection, the candidates will be posted on probation for 2 years.
Selection Procedure for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) -District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for District Youth Coordinator/Accounts Clerk cum Typist Vacancy in Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) :
At present, the eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format (given below) to the Director General, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, Core-4, 2nd Floor, Scope Minar, Laksmi Nagar District Centre, Lakshminagar, Delhi – 110092. The shortlisted candidates will be later guided to apply again online of which the procedures and further details like payment of fees, online examination, method of selection etc will be informed separately. CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION The applications, in the prescribed format should be sent in such a way that it reaches the Director General, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan on or before 20th of October, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/10/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016