Nepa Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, MBA, MSW, Post Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Nepa Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Job on or before 28.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Nepa Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH, ITI, MBA/PGDM, MSW, Any Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||07 posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||28.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Nepa Limited, Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur Madhya Pradesh – 450 221|
Detail of Nepa Limited – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Position Consultant (Legal) – 1 Post Remuneration Rs.50,000/- Per Month (Negotiable as per GoI/DPE/DoPT Guidelines) Age Limit Minimum 50 Years and maximum 62 years Qualification Essential Graduate with LLB. Desirable Post Graduate in Law. Experience Minimum 25 years of experience in Legal functions. Job Specification Expertise in vetting, negotiating and finalizing all types of legal documentation including various kinds of Agreements, Tender Documents, Joint Venture/Shareholders Agreements, SPV/Concession Agreements, Lease Deeds, Collaboration Agreements, Agency Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non–Disclosure Agreements, Service Management Agreements, General as well as Special Power of Attorneys, LOIs Ability to handle all types litigation matters of the Company before various forums such as Local/District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court, Quasi–judicial authorities and various Arbitration Forums including International Arbitration forums. Capable of Liaisoning with Counsels (India & overseas) on litigation matters and also with other legal Consultants.
- Position Personal Secretary – 1 Post Remuneration Rs. 20,000/- PM Age 35 years Qualification Essential Graduate with PGDCA/ Diploma in Management. Desirable Shorthand, good typing speed in English & Hindi. Experience 5 years experience as PS to MD/ED/GM/CEO/Sr. Executive of a reputed organization with good communication skills and Office Management. Job Specification Composes and types routine letters, reports, minutes of meetings, scientific or technical material, numerical data, charts and forms etc. Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, schedules appointments for professional(s) and/or management staff and provides information to stake holders. Schedules and arranges meetings and conferences for professional(s) and/or management staff and takes minutes or recordings of meetings. Makes travel reservations as needed. Establishes and maintains office files, logs, indexes, control records, or other information concerning. Enters, retrieves, updates, verifies, and deletes information from electronic files. Sorts, opens, and distributes incoming mail to staff; associates incoming correspondence with files or related materials needed for meetings, correspondence, and reports. Maintains confidentiality of documents and information received. Keeps informed of office details and advises management of problems. Assists in the preparation of budgets and financial reports; prepares and monitors other records. Determines needs and orders office supplies, equipment, repair and maintenance services through agency channels. Operates standard office equipment. Performs related work as assigned from time to time.
- Position Assistant Officer (HR&IR) – 1 Post Remuneration Rs. 15,000/- PM Fixed Age 28 years Qualification Essential MBA/MSW/ PG Degree/Diploma (two years) in Human Resource/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations with 55% marks. Desirable LLB Experience Minimum 2 year experience in any organization. Knowledge of Govt. Rules and Acts of Factory establishment. Should have good hands on computer with speed and accuracy in preparation of presentation, excel sheets, etc. Job Specification Compile statistical data and create/prepare reports and analysis using the existing systems and records. Develop and maintain appropriate employment records and systems. • Employee grievance redresal. Training & Development. Performance Management System To support all Administrative activities.Co-ordination with other departments Manpower Planning, Recruitment, promotion, Event Management etc.
- 4. Position Senior Draftsmen – 1 Post Remuneration Rs. 20,000/- PM Fixed Age 30 years Qualification Essential SSC with ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in Mechanical / Civil Draughtsman/ Diploma in Mechanical / Civil Engineering Experience 5 Years for ITI & 3 years for DME as a Design Draughtsman in any Engineering Organization. Candidates having knowledge of AUTO CAD, PDMS, PDS, LAN experience etc. Working experience in Drawing / Designing. Job Specification To prepare AUTO CAD drawings & to assist in establishing the computer based drawing office.
- 5. Position Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts Pay Scale Rs. 7500/- PM fixed Age 28 years Qualification Essential HSSC with DCA and good typing speed. Desirable Graduate Experience 2 Years Experience. Knowledge of Excel, Power Point Presentation, etc.
- 6. Position High Pressure Welder – 1 Post Pay Scale Rs. 15000/- PM fixed Age 28 years Qualification Essential ITI Welder with High Pressure Welder Certificate Experience 2 Years in relevant field in any Power Plant / Heavy Engineering Industry.
Selection Procedure for Nepa Limited – Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.02.2015.
- Selection will be made through interview of short listed candidates. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. Nepa Limited reserves the right the raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of Nepa Limited in this regard will be final.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee as under: For Sr. no. 1 : Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) For Sr. no. 2 to 5 : Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) & For Sr. no. 6 : No fee. Fee to be paid by way of DD / Pay Order drawn in favour of Nepa Limited payable at Nepanagar (MP). Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for Data Entry Operator & More Vacancies – Vacancy in Nepa Limited:
Candidates fulfilling the above requirements should submit their application only in the prescribed format along with application fee if applicable duly signed and affixing latest passport size photograph along with self attested copies of the following testimonials / documents: Document in support of date of birth proof. All certificates/testimonials in respect of qualifications from matriculation onwards Caste certificate/PWD proof as the case may be. Experience certificate/documents issued by employer in support of experience as mentioned in application form. NOC/forwarding letter in case candidate employed in PSU/Central/State/Semi-Government organizations. Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above along with application fee if applicable. In the event of failure, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected. Persons discharged/dismissed from service on disciplinary grounds from any organization need not apply. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. The company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible. Application complete in all respect along with the attested testimonials documents should be sent by SPEED POST only in sealed envelope subscribing “Application for the post of __________________” to :
The General Manager (HR&IR)
Nepa Limited, Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur
Madhya Pradesh – 450 221
The application must reach the above address within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The company will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Nepa Limited|
|Other State Government jobs|