Nepa Limited invites application for the recruitment of Chairman and Managing Director with Graduate/ MBA educational background
Company name : Nepa Limited
Posts : Chairman and Managing Director
Qualification : Graduate/ MBA
Salary : Rs. 22,500-27,300/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 27.01.2015
Details of Post :
Chairman and Managing Director:
NEPA Limited was incorporated in 1947 as “National Newsprint and Paper Mills” in the private sector and subsequently taken over by the Central Province and Berar (now Madhya Pradesh) in 1949. The Central Government acquired controlling interest in 1959 and the name of the company was changed to NEPA Limited in 1989. The object of the company is to produce quality Newsprint as per the demand of the market. It is a Schedule – ‘C’ / BIFR/ BRPSE referred CPSE in Consumer Goods sector under the administrative control of Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industry and Public Enterprises.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Chairman and Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government of India. He is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 40 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized university/ institution with good academic record. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organisation of repute. Persons preferably with Technical/ MBA qualifications and having experience in management and familiarity with Finance, Marketing/ Production will have added advantage. Familiarity Newsprint industry/sector is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 22,500-27,300/- P.M.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE:
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 27th JANUARY, 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 27.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEPA|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017