Nepa Limited invites application for the recruitment of Physiotherapist with B.Sc Degree educational background
Company name : Nepa Limited
Posts : Physiotherapist
Qualification : BSc
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Burhanpur
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Nepa Limited, a Pioneer Newsprint Manufacturing CPSU, under Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India invites applications from qualified and experienced professionals to engage as “Physiotherapist” in Nepa Hospital on Contract basis. The eligibility criteria for the post is as under:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from recognized University and Registration with MP Paramedical Council
- Experience : 2-3 Years
- Age limit : 35 Years
- Remuneration : Rs.15,000/-pm
- Relaxation: Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives and Certificate for the same should be submitted with the application duly issued by the Competent Authority. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for relaxation admissible to OBC-NCL candidates and such candidates will have to indicate their category as Unreserved (UR) / General.
Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) by DD / Pay Order drawn in favour of Nepa Limited payable at Nepanagar (MP). Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro rail fare of II sleeper class / Bus fare from the shortest route subject to production of tickets.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be made through interview of short–listed candidates. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria dose not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. Nepa Limited reserves the right the raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of Nepa Limited in this regard will be final.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above requirements should submit their application only in the prescribed format along with application fee if applicable duly signed and affixing latest passport size photograph along with self attested copies of the following testimonials / documents: Document in support of date of birth proof. All certificates/ testimonials in respect of qualifications from matriculation onwards Caste certificate/ PWD proof as the case may be. Experience certificate/ documents issued by employer in support of experience as mentioned in application form. NOC/ forwarding letter in case candidate employed in PSU/ Central/ State/ Semi-Government organizations.
- Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above along with application fee if applicable. In the event of failure, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be rejected. Persons discharged/ dismissed from service on disciplinary grounds from any organization need not apply. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the requirements mentioned in the advertisement. The company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process if the candidate is found ineligible.
- Application complete in all respect along with the attested testimonials documents should be sent in sealed envelope subscribing “Application for the post of “Physiotherapist” to the following address: Senior Manager (P&A) Nepa Limited, Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur Madhya Pradesh – 450 221. The application must reach the above address within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. The company will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NEPA Limited|