Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO NO.-REG/072 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/02/15 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000 p.m.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||12/02/15|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY [Established by WB Act (XIX) of 1997, Recognized by UGC] DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake, KOLKATA-700 064|
Detail of Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 12/02/15 in the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at the head quarters, NSOU for selection of THREE Project Assistant in three UGC-DEB sponsored research projects under the Principal Investigator (PI): i) Professor Debnarayan Modak, ii) Dr. Chandan Basu and iii) Dr. Anirban Ghosh.
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree (with at least 55% marks) in Education /Sociology/ History/Economics/ Commerce/ Political Science.
- Desirable Qualifications: 1. Field experience in survey work2. Experience of Statistical Data analysis using Computer Software
- Age: Below 35 years
- Emoluments: Rs. 14,000 p.m.
- Tenure: 6 months (likely to be extended up to 1-year)
Selection Procedure for Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 12/02/15.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU):
- Venue: Board Room (3rd Floor), Netaji Subhas Open University, DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake, Kolkata-64
- Date: 12/02/15 (Thursday). Reporting Time: 10.30am
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/02/15
NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY [Established by WB Act (XIX) of 1997, Recognized by UGC] DD-26, Sector-I, Salt Lake, KOLKATA-700 064
Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) Recruitment 2014 – MEMO NO.-REG/072 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NSOU|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017