On 21/10/2016, New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Resident. Through this recruitment notification, New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) plans to recruit MBBS candidates for the post of Senior Resident. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is planning to recruit 13 candidates for the post of Senior Resident. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/10/2016.
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) before 31/10/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||13 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rs – 15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/10/2016|
|Address For The Job||New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC), Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Resident Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Resident Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy: 13 (Medicine : 1, Paediatric-1, Anaesthesia-3, Radiology-1, Obs.&Gynae-6, Orthopaedics-1)|
|Education required: MBBS with PG Degree – MD/ MDS/ DNB/ Diploma in the relevant specialty from recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and must have registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC) on the day of joining, if selected. Must have not completed 03 Years as a Senior Residency on any Govt. Hospital / Institution including regular/ ad-hoc period. Delhi Medical Council (DMC) Registration is mandatory at the time of submission of application.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rs.PB- 15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.6600/- + NPA + usual allowances as admissible under the rules in central Govt. of India.|
|Age Limit: 31.10.2016 not more than 35 years, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and OPH candidates as per governments norms/rules.|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Candidates should Apply Online. Last date of submission of application is 31.10.2016|
|Last Date: 31/10/2016|
|Location of Job: Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/10/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Resident Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 31/10/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 31/10/2016