New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Traffic Inspector through recruitment notification – New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Recruitment 2014 – NO.16/6/2014-15/TGA.1 (ATI). Candidates who have completed GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Traffic Inspector on or before 30/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Traffic Inspector|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||23|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT), Panambur, Mangalore – 575010, Karnataka|
Detail of New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Assistant Traffic Inspector Recruitment:
- No of post : 23
- Educational and other qualifications 1. Graduation from any Recognized University. 2. Computer Knowledge is desirable. 3. Knowledge of Kannada is desirable.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for general category.
- Salary: Rs.19,100 – Rs.51,100/-pm
- Others :- a) Candidate must be a resident of Karnataka (enclose copy of documentary evidence viz. Ration Card/Voter Identity Card) b) Candidate must passed SSLC/10th Standard in Karnataka (Copy to be enclosed) c) Candidate must posses Live Employment Exchange registration in Karnataka before 1st September-2014 (enclose copy of the employment registration Card)
- Nature of work:- This is an operation post. Selected candidate will work in night shift and other shift on round the clock basis. The incumbent will be in charge of effective supervision of cargo handling operation at various berths, weigh bridges, Container Yard, Check Post, and gates etc. The incumbent will work inside and outside the Port area. Traffic Manager will assign any other work of Traffic Department as decided by him. Besides the above, incumbent will be transferred and posted in any other department of the Port and assign any duty/ responsibility as decided by the Chairman/ Dy.Chairman.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- The crucial date to determine the age will be 01.07.2014.
- The upper age limit is relaxable, in case of SC/ST & OBC as per rules
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a proper caste certificate as per the proforma prescribed as per Central List issued by the Government of India, which would among others specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the person/ selections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of personnel and Training in the Govt. of India.
- Two latest passport size Photographs (to insert/attach along with application).
- The selection will be made through competitive written Test.
- The Applications received after the due date, incomplete/unsigned applications, applications received without relevant documentary proof such as educational certificates, Caste certificate, age proof, photos etc. will be summarily rejected without any communication to the candidate.
- Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out- rightly dismiss the candidates whose report is not found satisfactory.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature
Selection Procedure for New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) – Assistant Traffic Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Traffic Inspector Vacancy in New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for above mentioned posts in the prescribed format, as above, duly super scribing on the envelope, “Application for the posts of Assistant Traffic Inspector” to The Traffic Manager, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575 010, Karnataka, on or before the last date to receive the application.
The Port reserves the right to cancel or make any alteration in the recruitment process if need arises without further notice and without assigning any reason thereof. Any such changes on the selection of these posts will be notified in the Port’s website www.newmangalore-port.com. Last date to receive the applications is 30.01.2015 at 1700 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/01/2015
New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Recruitment 2014 – NO.16/6/2014-15/TGA.1 (ATI)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NMPT|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017